Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
yay! That's no problem on the stitching, but it would match my proposed scheme very well. Just let me know how it works out!

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Gilsdorf said:
CandyBlue,

Thanks for putting this together!! I'm in for the dark blue 32oz for an '89

Matt

I've got you in, added you after the PM =]

Supra90turbo - I'll let you know, it shouldn't be a problem but their are alot of options for these, hopefully everyone request gets filled to the "T".

If this goes over well. Possibly be up for another in a month or so. I was thinking possibly for new Shift boot & e-brake boots. I have a friend that got a certificate for best welder in Kentucky, not sure how the qualifying was but he welds for a living. Anyway we've been talking and i may possibly have it make up a set of IC pipes and an accordian replacement. I have the cooleeze replacement. It is very nice and great quality. When I have some finished products I'll post up pics in the OFF topic section to get feedback.

59blane

Lovin' Life
Apr 20, 2006
Beautiful Elk Grove, California
87CandyBlueT said:
I had it on stealth mode hehe.. Awesome thats 30 guys/girls!!. W00t. If we reach 40 tonight we will stop there if not this ends at 5:00PM tomorrow. This went very quickly thanks everyone for making this go so well.

This is very cool. I pretty much thought I was out of luck in regards to replacing my mats with anything close to original. Thanks.

bruce

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
That may be too much, Al...

Also, CandyBlue: I believe Empera is making shift boots/ebrake boots/center console covers, so I just want you to be aware of that so you're not stepping on anybody's toes....

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Awesome, Thanks for the info. about empera she is really cool and no I don't want to step on anyone's toes. We've reached 37 sets now. Group Buy is closing at 4:00Pm it is currently 2:09PM.

Thanks everyone

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Alright I should have prices later this afternoon. The MK4 logo on the MK3 mat if fine and can be done. (Yellow 13 I have you switched to mk3 logo). So hopefully we can get these into production in the next few days.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Group Buy extended to 8:00PM, I've added you, thanks. Theirs no max limit now as the company said the more the merrier. I will get back to you all with prices very soon. I'm negotiating prices with the company now.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
I have also been trying to decide on how to do payment for these. The company said they could do paypal. However as we all know for a large order of these paypal will eat the company up in fees. Thus making us pay more than we need to. I was thinking of working up an order form having each person print it and fill out and send in with a check or money order. These are not definate yet. I would like to hear maybe some different ideas and also how other group buys payments were handled. Give me your feedback.