Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
Is this the same people that sell the ones on ebay, cause those are the same pics are the guy selling them on ebay for our cars. Anyone buy a set off ebay and have some real pics of them?

How much less would we be getting them over the guys usual ebay selling price?

thanks

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
I'm hoping by tomorrow around noonish. I have given them alot of questions and requests for specialized orders. They told me they would need time to see what their able to do. This is their companies first group buy as well as mine. I hope in the next 3 days at the max to have set prices for quanites(of sets) price differences for Grade, and specialized orders (ie. MK4 logo on MK3 Mat if available.). Also would like to have estimated day for us all when their going to be ready to ship. I'm trying to make this go as smoothly as possible as I would like to do more of these and possibly another one for floor mats in the future as the community grows, and gets new members with supra's without floor mats like me. You've all been great so far, this is moving along quickly If we can reach 30-35 sets soon(3-4 days) I'll end it there and should be a good discount and the orders can get filled and they can start making them and get them shipped to us.

Thanks for the questions GotToyota? I'm trying to keep everyone informed, I have a lot going on. If you have any requests just post or PM me.
If you want to make changes on your order or check to see what i have for your order PM me and I'll let you know and make changes if requested and re-check to make sure I have it right.

I still need this information.

TurboOCD - color, grade, year
Yellow 13 - grade (will let you know about mk4 logo request tomorrow hopefully)
Suprastic - year
SupraMike7m - grade(for each set), year(for each set)
927mgtePat - Grade (I'm estimating maybe $45-55 for 32 oz. Hopefully will know for sure tomorrow)

Thanks everyone and get some mkII's in here, I know them 24.25 year old supras need NEW OEM style floor mats!

NEW! Option Custom Logo Color
If no Logo color is specified it will be white.

16 People so far. =]

Last edited:

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
i don't think that dark red will match our cars burgundy. i've gotten my seats redone and replaced various other little interior peices to match burgundy, and almost all dark reds or even burgundys are too bright a color.

but i'll still take a black set!

so for me i'll wait ....... black, 32oz (or berber?), 1988

New Vote: How many think I should limit the amount of mats? I assume the more mats the longer the wait. What would be a good limit
20?,25?, 30?

Close the GB right after you make mine ;)

But for real though, why not make a deadline (time limit) instead rather then a quantity limit as long as you have the minimum required.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Put me down for a 20 oz for now. Its for an 88 N/A.

Ill stick with the MKIII logo BTW.

If you can get some side by side pics of the grades from the manufacturer I might go to a 32oz.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
born2drv said:
ya i'll want the logo too, i thought that was standard! :)

It is standard. He made a special order to see if he could get the mk4 logo on the mk3 mat. Thanks for your info Yellow 13. born2drv I will consider the deadline idea tomorrow (later today now ack!) when I know/have more information. Also about the burgundy, they said they would include more colors to chose from they just haven't given me a chart with the other colors yet. Their is another order for Burgundy as well. I will contact you both(and any others who order burgundy) and allow you to re-chose if they have a closer burgundy carpet. Feel free to e-mail me at mkiii@necro-inc.net or PM me with any questions about your order or changes. Can also contact for any general questions. I will tell you this, the 32 oz. option how do I say this you get what you pay for 20 oz. nylon mats are thin just to give you some refernece on these mats. Also I have received mats for this company for a different vehicle and they fit like a glove, they were 24 oz. Very nice OEM style.

Last edited:

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I'd be down for a set within the month. Maroon/Burgandy / Supra logo(in silver or white) / 32 OZ / 1988

Could they possibly have SUPRA TURBO in them instead of just supra?

TurboOCD

Kitty Eating Buddhist
Apr 8, 2006
DE
87CandyBlueT said:
Surprised no mkII supra owners are going to jump on this? Can get them for 1982-1998 Models.

If you want a set I need the following things from the following members.

TurboOCD - color, grade, year
aye mate - grade, year
yellow 13 - grade, year (Checking on MK4 logo on MK3 mat)
bigal0043 - grade
suprastic - year
trackmkiii - color, grade, year

New Vote: How many think I should limit the amount of mats? I assume the more mats the longer the wait. What would be a good limit
20?,25?, 30?

02 Black, 32 oz, 1987 :icon_bigg

FYI: I'll be in Jamacia next week so hopefully you won't need payment then.

Last edited:

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
87CandyBlueT,

You read my mind! I almost bought a set of these from CustomFitAutoAccess on eBay, but wondered if anyone on here had gotten any better deals.

Also--my only real concern about these would be clearance behind the pedals; I don't know if the weight (24oz vs 32oz) makes the carpet any taller, but if it does, I'd like the shorter carpet. Maybe I'm thinking about them all wrong, but I used to have a set of universal mats that interfered with the accel pedal, and it bugged me. Saved me some on gas, but bugged me nonetheless :)

As long as these are low-profile as to not interfere with anything, I'm totally in!

Year-1991
Color-Med. Gray (21)
Grade-32oz

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I've had these really cheesy 'NOS' rubber things from Walmart the last owner threw in and I want them gone. Sign me up for:

Year: 1990
Color: Med. Gray (21)
Grade: 20 oz (unless 32 is really close in price)

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Bigal0043 - I don't know the cost difference yet. I will let everyone know prices ASAP.
Robeats91t - I don't think the 32 oz. will be to tall at all for our cars.

Still need the following
927mgtePat - grade
Suprastic - year
SupraMike7m - grade(for each), year(for each)

Thanks everyone.

Current: 25 sets
Goal: 30-35

Almost there