Gauging Interest : Godfather Fender Flares Replica

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
I remember conversing with Mike U at the Nisei car show about the flares. He cut the fenders to accomodate the wheels. The cutting was not pretty...he put on the Godfather to clean up the body.

Last edited:

SuprAng

Garage Queen VV
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, ON
i like the bolt holes idea. I dont like molding stuff in to be honest. It doesnt look ghetto at all. I might buy some, but personally i would really like widebody replicas of the s2 kit mmmm.

brad-mayo-01.jpg

hey tte, sent you a pm on sf, dont know if you check often or not.

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Ok guys...

I have been doing alot of research and development work for this.
I have come up with a method that I am very happy with.

I am pleased to say that I can offer the flares in carbon fiber for that exotic look. I will also offer the cheaper option of just making it out of fiberglass and just doing the front in carbon for looks only.

Well I will have to offer both bolt on design and glass on design to suit those who want either option.

Cheers,
Roy

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
SuprAng said:
i like the bolt holes idea. I dont like molding stuff in to be honest. It doesnt look ghetto at all. I might buy some, but personally i would really like widebody replicas of the s2 kit mmmm.

brad-mayo-01.jpg

hey tte, sent you a pm on sf, dont know if you check often or not.

Thats my friend Brad Mayo's car out of Knoxville TN.:icon_bigg

TTE, I will have a set of Carbon fiber fender flairs please:naughty:

What kind of ESTIMATED cost for the carbon....$400?

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Yeah....The carbon fiber flares would run for $400.

I took time off work today and drove down to talk a Aerospace Composites company and it all looks good. Now I just have to rush my ass to get the first set of flares made and I will post pics of them.

Cheers,
Roy

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
You rush your ass Roy! We haven't seen the likes of this type of product for the mk3 in ages! I think a celebration is in order.
eric

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Me too. I want to know where they are!

I am sure though TTE (roy) is having difficulty since he has not found reliable help in his shop as he stated earlier.

But either way his products are top notch work!

-Jonathan