FWAE Meet & cruise to flash mob Sunday September 8,2013

jdmfreak;1963310 said:
Aaahhh :eek:you sir are a genius!!!! Let's all put in together and buy a compound!!! With fences to keep everyone supra safe, a supra graveyard filled with parts cars, a drag strip, a Drift course, a bunch of houses for all of us supra friends and a community shop with lifts and snap on tools

I elect IJ for governor!!!

I haven't met IJ yet so I'll run against him.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Villy253;1963302 said:
Instead of a biker gang we are a supra gang!! :) but we aren't a gang. We are family.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

FAMILY!!!! Yes :)

Jeez!!!!! How did 3 pages appear in the time that I was up at jdmfreak's house changing my oil, eh?? You guys are unreal......

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Faye;1963335 said:
FAMILY!!!! Yes :)

Jeez!!!!! How did 3 pages appear in the time that I was up at jdmfreak's house changing my oil, eh?? You guys are unreal......

you are just very slow to read and reply :p

Sent from my retarded phone :p

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
jdmfreak;1963354 said:
Meh when HE is with me I keep HIM updated on what is going on in cyberspace HE just is slow:p

well HE better be at cars and coffee this morning! I better not be the only supra there!

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Bird87;1963359 said:
well HE better be at cars and coffee this morning! I better not be the only supra there!

My lazy ass just woke up so I'll be over there in half an hour.

And yes, I do stay updated when I am over there at least. It's the driving back home part where a whole other page happens and I'm out of the loop :(

I love how Villy made sure I at least had a computer. Is that because of my phone?? Or my lack of Facebook?

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
I want a Tshirt now with "Supra Friends" on it with a bunch of cartoon supras painted in the old super friends themes! Superman, wonderwoman, batman... all of 'em except aqua man, his super powers were lame...

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I wish the Supra owners on the island here were half as active as you all are down there. It sucks that I'm 3-5 hours north of you all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Hey, it looks like I'm going to be able to make it. If not the Federal way meet, at least the Seattle one. I look forward to meeting you all down there!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4