FWAE Meet & cruise to flash mob Sunday September 8,2013

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Yeah I had a blast! It was great meeting everyone finally. We will definitely do this again. The after meet in South Center was a ton of fun as well. Faye, the surgery you did with the back of your car was amazing! You definitely know bodywork! Sorry for scaring the hell out of you with my 2-step Villy! We MUST make a PacNW Supra friends shirt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
mcammarn;1963611 said:
I had a good time at the pre meet. Didn't go to flash mob, but according to flash mobs Facebook page, it wasn't good. I guess the parking was horrible, and cops were involved. A lot of people was just going to south center mall, or the commons.

Lol damn!

Sent from my retarded phone :p

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
As always, had a blast and have renewed motivation to work on my car and get it fixed so I can attend more meets. Next time it will likely be the Subaru though.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Haha sweet no problem
That Flash Mob was a new experience crazy how many cars there were (drastically less after the cops showed up tho:p)

Last edited:

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
jdmfreak;1963652 said:
Haha sweet no problem
That Flash Mob was a new experience crazy how many cars there were (drastically less after the cops showed up tho:p)

I'm kinda glad I bailed when I did but also kinda sad that I missed out on the flash mob!

Bad news on the night photos I took, they didn't come out well. I figured it out on why I never thought my flashed worked. Sorry for blinding you Derek. It will go in vain. twice :D My flash is only good up to 10-15ft I think and I was way to far to get good pictures. I need to get a giant flash thingy to set on top of my camera to increase the range.

Damn I lived the closest to South Center and I didn't get home until 2:45am

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Pyro15D;1963616 said:
Yeah I had a blast! It was great meeting everyone finally. We will definitely do this again. The after meet in South Center was a ton of fun as well. Faye, the surgery you did with the back of your car was amazing! You definitely know bodywork! Sorry for scaring the hell out of you with my 2-step Villy! We MUST make a PacNW Supra friends shirt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Why thank you, Dane! I appreciate the kind words *blush* It was lovely meeting you and Kendall! I definitely agree that Suprafriends shirts are a MUST.

And.... now I understand why your username starts with "Pyro" :D

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
mcammarn;1963611 said:
I had a good time at the pre meet. Didn't go to flash mob, but according to flash mobs Facebook page, it wasn't good. I guess the parking was horrible, and cops were involved. A lot of people was just going to south center mall, or the commons.

It was GREAT!! Plenty of parking, there were cars all over cruising... even though I was late, I still managed to park with the other Supras and saw enough craziness before the cops got there. They just added to the entertainment! Super fun night, great group of people as always! I look forward to this event next year, and my next excuse to come up to Federal Way. :)

Faye;1963687 said:
It was GREAT!! Plenty of parking, there were cars all over cruising... even though I was late, I still managed to park with the other Supras and saw enough craziness before the cops got there. They just added to the entertainment! Supra fun night, great group of people as always! I look forward to this event next year, and my next excuse to come up to Federal Way. :)

fixed it for you! can you see what I did? BTW excuse fan shroud

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Updated my sig to reflect that comment Faye. As far as the T-Shirt design, I'm a big fan of the MK3 logo on the suprasport website. I dunno why, but it is pretty sweet. Here is what I'm talking about.
9-9-2013 12-34-12.jpg
Anyway, that's my $.02

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Is anyone here in good with Tyler or Jake at suprasport? I don't really know them, and have the feeling that if I asked them to do that they would look at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
pyro15d;1963710 said:
updated my sig to reflect that comment faye.
Anyway, that's my $.02

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Shay sent me this pic earlier this morning. Definitely a good summary of the first part of our day :)

-6.jpg

Also, I like that logo as well. :) It would be very easy to modify or to add our own design to.