FWAE Meet & cruise to flash mob Sunday September 8,2013

The only person that I have in my phone that doesn't have the last name supra is Modmonster. And that is because I found him on craigslist selling something and then found out his forum name. I might change it soon though.

JDM nice! lol :D My car might be the most JDM. Last week I picked up two random Japanese people and gave them a ride.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Villy253;1963235 said:
Shit I got Faye Supra in my phone...Is Brothers Charles Supra, Levi Supra and Craig supra going to come?

I haven't contacted Brother Charles yet but brother Levi supra might come and I doubt if brother Craig supra is coming as he is currently having supra troubles of the transmission variety

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Hey Derek, villy. Should I bring some of that chocolate pudding I showed you? Lol

Sent from my retarded phone :p

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Yeah weird isn't it? Joshua Dane McCormack. It's a good thing I enjoy working on Japanese vehicles. There's no room in newer domestic vehicles.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

supranewbie;1963255 said:
I like to keep the fam together (Supra James, Supra John, Supra Levi, Supra Mark, Supra Matt, Supra Shawn...)

My god Everyone with the first name of Supra...I will be changing my format shortly. Pure awesomeness right here!

Bird87;1963251 said:
Hey Derek, villy. Should I bring some of that chocolate pudding I showed you? Lol

Yes please! :)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Villy253;1963269 said:
My god Everyone with the first name of Supra...I will be changing my format shortly. Pure awesomeness right here!

Yes please! :)

That's how I've got everyone too ;) Supra Villy, Supra Bird, Supra Derek, etc. THEN it get more complicated when you have families of Supra owners, such as "Supra wife Kaite" etc. LOL!!!!!!! but it works!

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
I pretty much have everyone with WA Supra ( insert name ). Hate being one of the only Oregon supras lol

Bird87;1963278 said:
I pretty much have everyone with WA Supra ( insert name ). Hate being one of the only Oregon supras lol

I think because of the fact I really only talk to people with supras I might have to keep the first names before our family name.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Faye;1963272 said:
That's how I've got everyone too ;) Supra Villy, Supra Bird, Supra Derek, etc. THEN it get more complicated when you have families of Supra owners, such as "Supra wife Kaite" etc. LOL!!!!!!! but it works!

Sheesh! I wanted to be the one-upper :kickinthenuts: