Frickin hit and run

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Yes yes i am asian. But some fuck tard older asian man just hit and run my fucken rear bumper when i was about to get out of the parking lot. Didnt seem like much damage or any at all. BUT FUCK! STAND THE FUCK UP SHIT.

img0929fw7.jpg

img0934dz9.jpg

img0934tj9.jpg

Damage isn't bad. I am more pissed that he ran away. I guess he saw that I was 2x bigger then he was.

img0961vb4.jpg

Looks like that = / there are cracks on the upper part which will eventually chip off.

Last edited:

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
we need a .380/carry and consele group by or something with all this crazy stuff happening to supramania members. sorry to hear that man, not really much you can do unless you happened to get is liscence plate

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
So.. not to bad. I still didn't look at it though. My sister mentioned a crack.. = / and I just got it painted 4 months ago = /

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
claricae86 said:
we need a .380/carry and consele group by or something with all this crazy stuff happening to supramania members. sorry to hear that man, not really much you can do unless you happened to get is liscence plate

haha, I AGREE!!! (considering he was talkin about me I think haha)

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
yea, thats what sucks.. the paint.. haha i dont really care if i hit my car right now or scrap the paint.. but once i get the shell straight and paint it... haha shoot i'd be pissed... but yea... if it's just the bumper u sould be ok... my old bumper was it.. i just bought another bumper at Pick'n'Pull

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
It doesnt look too bad...

He probably saw the color, then decided that he'd commit a hate crime.. lol

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Boris,
just be glad it doesn't look as bad as mine
p496553_1.jpg

It looks even worse now too.

Sorry about the hit and run man, it's a shitty feeling. We seriously need to start carry weapons as supra owners and PWN hella noobs that can't drive.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Yes, we should arm for situations like this. It happens all too often...

p496561_1.jpg

The dude didnt run though... You got lucky damage wise. Did it do any damage to the bumper plastic? Its hard to tell how far it got through the paint.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
^ can you tell me how it wasn't a run? He hit me and didn't stay. Even if the overall damage is small you just cant leave. Time to buff that shit away if i can. = /