Frickin hit and run

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
GotToyota? said:
I think I win as far as hit and runs go:
80762530eu4.jpg
Sorry dude, I got you beat for a hit and run.
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=161221
I also have the best story following it ever.

accident1.JPG

You can't see from the picture, but the fender is pushed in about 4 inches. See the gap between the fender and door? There's suspension damage to the car, the door no longer closes properly, as does the hood.

Not to jack the thread though. I hate hit and runs :nono:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Sorry, just saw this thread.
That sucks Boris. The damage isn't really bad at all but I know thats gotta HURT on a new paint job! :(

Oh, an aside, dav_, its just an adjective. I'm a white guy. I have a black friend. I also have an Asian friend. There was a stupid Indian guy who hit me. (all of this was just made up)
Its not racial, its simply a descriptor. There's no harm done. Everyone should seriously just relax on this racial crap. If I say a stupid Indian guy hit me today, am I saying he's stupid cuz he's Indian, or that all Indian's are stupid? No! I'd use the same descriptor anytime, a whit guy hit me, a black guy hit me.....you get the idea. Its NOT a bad thing to mention someone's race.

::gets off soapbox::

aznwaterboy

Swap never finished
Feb 5, 2006
Bay Area, California
damn man, after you got your paint done. were you able to get the guy's license number while you were chasing him? i would have called 911 and said the guy's license number so even if he got away, i would have gotten the car that did it. i hope you can buff out most of the stuff and hopefully fix the chipped parts of the bumper.

Mk3Suprakid

Mar 31, 2005
Nyc
GotToyota? said:
I think I win as far as hit and runs go:

80762530eu4.jpg

I'm sorry that you got hit man, I know how it feels. :(

-Matt
uhh not really... try waking up in the morning to this...

Attachments

• Jan01_0001.jpg
    Jan01_0001.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Jan01_0002.jpg
    Jan01_0002.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 14

Mk3Suprakid

Mar 31, 2005
Nyc
RazoE said:
^---yeah, but the Camry that hit you was obviously still there, this is a hit and RUN...
Yea, if you think that camry hit me then tell me how he jumped on my hood :dunno: in reverse at that... the car behind me was hit from behind so hard while we were all parked...and bein that my car was low it went straight under... the car that hit us RAN, so obviously it qualifies.

Mk3Suprakid

Mar 31, 2005
Nyc
johnathan1 said:
OMG...that really sucks! Are you gonna fix it?
Nah, you cant see from the pics but hit pushed the rear in some.... more than I would wanna deal with... Funny thing is that this is the second time this has happened, i lost my old 86.5 in the SAME exact scenario... parked, all the details lol... :3d_frown: this car was a gte/w58 because half of these parts came out the old car, now i have myself another shell that I'm gonna have to do the same for.... heres some pics of both the cars I've lost

Attachments

• may11 094.jpg
    may11 094.jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 5
  • may11 099.jpg
    may11 099.jpg
    869 KB · Views: 5
  • insurance 018.jpg
    insurance 018.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 5

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
I think when he described the old guy, he was just saying, if you see an old dude with silver paint on his bumper, it might be him. It would be different if he caught him and then said his race, if that was the case, then he would be implying that he crashed into him because of his race. Such as when the DC sniper was caught, no one on the news said, "Salvo Muhammed, a black male in his 30's was apprehended..." they just said his name.

Either ways, I have more issues with things being called "Jap" with people not realizing that it's a racist term.

crrider80

Too soon Jr.
Jun 3, 2006
NYC
cool another asian on the forums!
-Steve

Edit. Sorry to hear about your car. i hate it when people are so ignorant and disrespectful.