Frickin hit and run

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Ahh got it. I am not thinking straight sorry. ( hardcore tennis practice, came 3 weeks late, and this incident is messing with my head.) overall damage is chipped paint. = / luckily my old paint is under so it doesn't stand out from a distance.

Oh and thanks to the mod who changed the title. the old one was kinda mean.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
BorHor said:
Ahh got it. I am not thinking straight sorry. ( hardcore tennis practice, came 3 weeks late, and this incident is messing with my head.) overall damage is chipped paint. = / luckily my old paint is under so it doesn't stand out from a distance.

Oh and thanks to the mod who changed the title. the old one was kinda mean.
boris,
I didn't know you had periods...
:biglaugh:

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
claricae86 said:
we need a .380/carry and consele group by or something with all this crazy stuff happening to supramania members. sorry to hear that man, not really much you can do unless you happened to get is liscence plate

That won't apply because what if he was a zombie, we all know that zombies can only be taken down by decapitation with a shovel, never a gun.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I think I win as far as hit and runs go:

80762530eu4.jpg

I'm sorry that you got hit man, I know how it feels. :(

-Matt

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
i hate hit and runs, my bro got hit on both front fenders, on the same spots!

i'd be crazy enough to chase the fucker, and toss a wrench at them @50 miles an hour...

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
BorHor said:
^ can you tell me how it wasn't a run? He hit me and didn't stay. Even if the overall damage is small you just cant leave. Time to buff that shit away if i can. = /

I was refering to my hit sorry I was unclear.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
trydrew said:
I was refering to my hit sorry I was unclear.

Yeah i got that after. sorry.

img0961vb4.jpg

Pics were hard to get becaue of no light outside. I'll get some tomorrow. but there are paint chips scruffs and cracks which will turn in to paint chips also soon enough. = /

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
NOOOOO! blasphemy! i cant believe someone hit your car boris!

find him and cut his butcheak. just deap enough to scar

that bastard deserves it :wtc:

dav_dman

old guy
Oct 23, 2005
louisville KY/so.IN metro area
he wasn't an old asian man, or an old black man, or an old white guy...
he was just a dumb old man.

Obviously you're not prejuidice but as a rule we should try to leave out the ethnic adjective in our thoughts and speech...but of course still hunt them down and totally destroy their cars one night with a sledgehammer...help karma come back around on their dumb asses [but not their dumb asian asses, okay?].

btw guys.. in the line of zen/karma/chi/yinyang thinking....try to be aware in any road situation to read and jot down the tag number.. nobody thinks of it when they are mad as hell , but if you stay calm and do that you will win. And if the law doesn't help you win you can still hunt them down and totally destroy their cars one night with a sledgehammer... ;-)

Last edited: