FORCED Rebuild or part out coming

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
ForcedTorque said:
Ya, it's illegal to drink in that town! It's back woods Mississipi WTF
We have dry counties here... Santa Rosa county... Sucks... Im glad I dont live in it... Backwoods florida, wtf? lol...

Hope everything is goin better bro...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The county I live in is dry also, but I'm a non drinker..........I know, I know, what a pussy? I've learned to live with it though................:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
It's getting better Jake! Thanks!

I have my motor almost ready to go into the white 87. My tranny will be here for it tomorrow. Hopefully by the weekend, I'm back on the road.

As for health, I feel much better today. I still feel like I have an air bag dent in my chest, but otherwise am doing great. I even think the impact may have helped me reset something that was bothering me in the neck shoulders region. I feel better there than I have in a long time.

I'm really believing that there will be a way to get this thing back together. I still don't have the hood up (not for the lack of trying), but from what I saw frame damage isn't that bad. I still can't see the hardest hit side though. After the crash, we were able to move it easily, and even steer it without any problems.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
FT, Hows it going have you killed yourself yet???????:icon_bigg

Hood up???? Need some info stat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
For as long as ive been on this forum. Ive always stopped and looked at your sig and said to myself "damn what a NICE car"

Not this makes me cry.

Ive got a bunch of parts laying around. PM me if you need anything, there yours. Just cover shipping!

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
I have a passenger side fender you can have if you pay the shipping. Sorry bro, If I was closer to you I would defiantly help you out and get her back on the road. Take that F'in trailer trash bitch to court and take all her money. I'm taking a law class right know and there is so many things you can sue her for. One for instance is mental anguish, for seeing the destruction of a Supra.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sounded to me like she doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, so I doubt Scott can get anything from her of any monetary value. I'm not saying he shouldn't sue her. I just don't think it will be worth his time and money for a lawyer. We've got a bunch of poor, pregnant, drunk driving women down here.......................but don't act like you don't have them also....................:rolleyes:

I still haven't got my clip Scott, but when I do, I'll pm you with the condition of the fenders and what not..................lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
State laws seem to differ with uninsured drivers. A couple years ago I was rear ended in 94 prelude I had. Messed up my car kinda bad and the lady that hit me had no insurance and no drivers license. I tried to take it through the courts but ended up only getting a judgement against her. In the end got nothing. So I fixed my own car and moved on. It sucks that stuff like this happens, but it does. The worst part is when it happens to a Supra. I seriously dont know what would happen if someone hit my car. Insurance or not I would die inside.
Ft whats the status!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Status...........DEAD INSIDE! But, revived by the kindness displayed in this thread. The difference between this one and the one I posted on SF are amazing. Here, I have several generous offers, and feel true concern for me and my Supra. Over there, it's all Kill the bitch, kill the baby, and O Yeah, sucks the car is gone.

As far as the car goes..............I still have not gotten the hood up. I am concentrating on getting the motor ready to go into my 87. Hopefully it will go in tomorrow, and be ready to go by Monday. That's best case! I will probably be starting a HELP thread or two soon . I tried to cut the hood open, but it got dark on me that day. Where I stopped, I can see the latch, but the hole I cut is not big enough to get my grinder into, so I must enlarge it, and I'll be in. I have a body man coming to give me an estimate, before I do anything else, just in case an insurance does appear.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Man this really sucks. If I had any spare parts I'd ship them to you for just the cost of the shipping ;). Sad thing is though, I'm working on getting my supra's car wreck repaired too...:3d_frown:

And before anyone asks, no, I didn't wreck the supra, the previous owner did...:cry:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If you guys keep offering him free parts, I'll never get him up to my house to help me on my 1jz swap. You guys all know how totally helpless I am. I need all the help and moral support that I can get....................:crazy1:

Scott, I think I still have your number in a pm you sent me a while back. I'll give you a call when the clip arrives and tell you what kind of shape it's in...............in the meantime just try and keep a positive outlook of the situation at hand. We can rebuild it, we have the technology.................lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
not to worry Jay................everything in one place is worth a little gas money. But the trip will be made to visit, and see Two beautiful cars. I just hate your car will be disabled, I want a ride.

I want to help with the swap, but I'm no swap genius. I do know how to take something apart tho. I can be of good help on that. And I'll help with anything you can point out on the install.

I'll PM you my number again for easy look up.