FORCED Rebuild or part out coming

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Damn drunk pregnant trailer park bitches! That thing will never be the same, I bet its enough for a total, hope you have good insurance since she dont. I would take everything good off it and start with a straight one.

Justin727

T-virus infected
sorry to see scott. I'm even more sorry to call ya while it was going on but im glad you both are fine!
Chances are you wont get any money out of it unless you sue her. She probobly got a dui and no proof of insurance ticket which thats an automatic 1,000.00$ ticket. The dui is about 250.00 and her bail is probably 500.00.
she'll be paying it off probably for sometime.
agian im glad you're fine! Take off the bumper and see if your frame rails are bent.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
if brute force doesnt work, start by knocking off things that are restricting it from opening. Sometimes down a the junk yard the supra lids are shut so tight that you have to start knocking other things off just to open the lid.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
wow, didnt see this til just now. your car was beautiful :(

hope her baby gets taken away when it's born, what a fucktard cuntbag :icon_evil

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
Certainly a sight none of us wants to have to see - much less experience!

My sympathies on your loss - glad to hear everyone walked away!

You've just convinced me to call up my insurance company & increase the coverage - fuckin "de-de-dees" in this world, I swear ....

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
hey if you need sidemarkers, i got 5 full sets, just pay for shipping and a set is yours!
edit, you need the money for your rebuild, just send me your adress and ill eat the cost.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Wow! Glad to hear you're ok. So sorry about your car.

Apparently, she doesn't have much concern for her child or herself for that matter. Drinking and driving is stupid and irresponsible. Your putting others in danger just because you won't use a little common since. It could have been so much worse. Glad nobody was seriously injured.

dav_dman

old guy
Oct 23, 2005
louisville KY/so.IN metro area
MKIII VIXEN said:
Wow! Glad to hear you're ok. So sorry about your car.

Apparently, she doesn't have much concern for her child or herself for that matter. Drinking and driving is stupid and irresponsible. Your putting others in danger just because you won't use a little common since. It could have been so much worse. Glad nobody was seriously injured.

If her child doesn't make it, that will be better for the child and the world. If it does, it'll probably be a retard jus like she is...barely has a chance.

Awesome to hear the supra is such a tank and you guys were okay.

Maybe you can get a blowjob from the pregnant girl..pregnant girls are hot sometimes, and at least you'll get SOMETHING from her uninsured ass.

one of my ex'g/f's was asian and got a boob job just like that girl in the pic .. i couldn't wait for the soreness to go away and tagged that shit all night long.. i thought i'd get used to it eventually but i guess that's when i finally became a boob man.. hard to beat an asian with a boob job for hottieness factor... glad to be rid of her high maint psychoness tho'.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Drinking while pregnant - FTL!
Driving while drunk - FTL!

Stupid people suck! Im sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hope you can get her back on the road, or have the means to start over with a new one.

I had a lady pull out in front of me the other day and I had to swerve into oncoming traffic to avoid a collision. I swear, some people just need to be taken off the road!

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
dav_dman said:
If her child doesn't make it, that will be better for the child and the world. If it does, it'll probably be a retard jus like she is...barely has a chance.

Maybe you can get a blowjob from the pregnant girl..pregnant girls are hot sometimes, and at least you'll get SOMETHING from her uninsured ass.

one of my ex'g/f's was asian and got a boob job just like that girl in the pic .. i couldn't wait for the soreness to go away and tagged that shit all night long.. i thought i'd get used to it eventually but i guess that's when i finally became a boob man.. hard to beat an asian with a boob job for hottieness factor... glad to be rid of her high maint psychoness tho'.

wow, that post was rather inappropriate.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
:withstupi

Anyway, wow...I'm really glad to hear you're alright Sscott. Really entruly I am. In regards to a rebuild, I would start with a fresh, straight car. If you try to re-use this one it MAY never be the same again.

To everyone who has said they hope this ladies baby dies, I hope Karma bites you in the ass. She DOES deserve to have the baby taken away, but not for it to die. My girlfriend's mother was an alcoholic and she was taken away shortly after birth. Today, she is NOTHING like her mother and resents her in every way.

(just for an extra tid-bit of info, I'm actually pro-abortion, so don't think I'm pushing some bullshit on you)

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
dav_dman said:

That's a very insulting remark. A person's life is what they make of reguardless of how they got into this world. I know someone personally who's mother never made one good choice in her whole life, but this person (the now adult child) is a wonderful loving person with a family, job and is an upstanding citizen. A child deserves the chance to make their own life. You never know who you're talking to or where they came from.

If something happens to that child because she was driving drunk, she should be tried for vehicular homicide at the least, and if the child is fine then child endangerment........Just my two cents.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
damn scott, sorry to hear about your car and i am glad you are not seriously injured.

what is up with stupid people trying to hit our supras, don't they know it's hard to find parts for these cars?

i also have a perfect hood and passenger fender and passenger headlight in silver

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
It looks almost identical to the damage that is on my 89 except mine ran under a ford ranger. It was the previous owner not me For the record. NOah if he decides to not use your silver pass side parts and hood i need them for my 89.

later
BJ

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
noah89t said:
damn scott, sorry to hear about your car and i am glad you are not seriously injured.

what is up with stupid people trying to hit our supras, don't they know it's hard to find parts for these cars?

i also have a perfect hood and passenger fender and passenger headlight in silver
Noah.........Man this shit happened maybe 5-10 minutes after we got off the phone. It's looking like the frame is bent, so part out may happen:cry: :cry: :cry: If I do rebuild, I have a good hood, headlight assembly, and core support on my parts car. So, if you can help BJ, I can find a fender.

Here's a detail or two I left out. I was not leading our pack for the whole trip. Bill (Fine ass MKIV) was leading the way that I mapped out on his atlas before we left. The last time (6 yrs ago)I traveled HWY 63, I remember it turning 2-lane. I wasn't sure he knew how to get out to 98 at Lucedale, so I took the lead to show the way. Within a mile or so of this, the accident happened.

Detail 2.....I made the ride home in a Turbo Neon (old style). He had taken all seats out except the driver seat for the races. Me and my buddy rode on the uncarpeted floor.

Detail 3.......Tow bill home was a weeks pay. Money I'll probably never see.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
ForcedTorque said:
Detail 3.......Tow bill home was a weeks pay. Money I'll probably never see.
OUCH!!!

Man now I feel bad about selling you a t-shirt :( If there's anything you need off a turbo motor let me know, I'll be parting one out here REAL soon :D

EDIT: parts are yours. I'll even cover shipping as long as it's nothing TOO heavy :)