FORCED Rebuild or part out coming

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Well....................where do I start?

Me and several Mobile guys were planning on going to Gulfport tonight to do the 1/4 mile. It rained most of the day, so they closed the track for the night. It was dryfor a few hours, but i guess they made the decision early and just stuck with it. So, we decided to make the trip to Hattisburg instead.

So, traveling as a group we headed that way. Along the way,we passed a gas station with a car parked facing the highway with it's lights on that looked kinda police-ish. We were running 55-60 (swear to God) in a 65 MPH zone. I didn't know the speed limit, so I was being careful. I glanced in my mirror to be sure we hadn't iritated him, and looked back straight to see a car moving slowly toward a stop sign on a side street. Only she never stopped. This was very close, and reaction time was nil. My skid marks couldn't have been more than 20 feet. I nailed the car on the drivers fender, sending it careening off over a cement divider and into a ditch. I checked first if I was still alive, and that my buddy James was OK. We got out to check the other car, AND... get this...............A DRUNK PREGNANT BITCH IN A DRY COUNTY was the driver. She said she "was just Jammin to the music, and didn't see a stop sign." She had just pulled out of her trailer park behind the gas station, so her speed was not very fast. She claimed to have insurance, and asked me to wait til tomorrow, so she would not be arrested. I said NO WAY! Now the stupid bitch is in Jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT...........the cops said she had no proof of insurance with her.

So.........Either I get a fat check to either do a rebuild..........or I part out whats left........a'la BOOST3D STYLE.

The car looks prety bad, but I haven't gotten the hood open yet. What I can tell through the new gaping hole created by the tent shaped hood is this.

1. The passenger fender is bad, but the support that it bolts to is perfectly straight.
2. The intercooler is bent.......but the radiator looks straight so far, and lost no water.
3. The doors are untouched, and still aligned perfectly (best I can tell)
4. Nothing under the car looked bent at all.
5. What I can see of the intercooler pipe in the fender is OK!!!!!!!!
6. I'm gonna need an Air Bag steering wheel.

It's dark tonight, so tomorrow will tell the tale. For the car, and for me. So far, my problems are all seat belt and air baf related. I have taken a lortab, and hope to not hurt too bad in the morning.

Sorry this is so long, but I'm pissed and have to vent. Here's a couple nightime pics with my suck as 2.0MP camera. Took what I could before my batteries died. I'll take more tomorrow.

The damage:

p394292_1.jpg

The cause:

p394292_2.jpg

If there is anything cool about it all.....Guess what hit here?

p394292_3.jpg

Look how nicely aligned the opposite side of her car is. The door is closed the best it can..........MKIII wins again. Tanks rule!

p394292_4.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Dude, that makes me cry, glad you and your bro are ok, but ....man this is so sad your car was hot too...:( GL with the rebuild.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Drunk in a dry county, driving while drunk in a dry county, and driving drunk while pregnant.:3d_frown: :3d_frown: :3d_frown: Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe we have found the worlds most retarded woman. She doesn't deserve to be a parent. I hope that if the child is born, it be taken from her immediately! Let's all hope that the damage was isolated to just the front end and didn't affect anything behind the firewall. I'm really sorry to hear about your damage. We all feel your pain. Let's all hope that woman get's in some major trouble!:bigun2:

Adam

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Sorry to see that man, my life would be over if that happened to me. If you are parting that thing out, I will make some serious inquiries for your IC piping provided its metal and in good shape still:icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
If she should lose the child because of the events of tonight............who know's what the cause od death would be.....alcohol? impact? other ignorance this stupid piece of trash may have subjected the child to.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
^

am i the only one that wants to plow that asian chick?

o yea btw, that sucks man, glad your ok

dosent your neck hurt too?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sorry to hear this Scott, but I know you'll get it built better than before. I have a front clip on it's way and if you need the fenders.........their yours. You just have to drive up to my place and get them. Hopefully that's the biggest hurt on the car. Maybe there's no intercooler or radiator damage, but if their is then I have that stuff too................lol

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
ForcedTorque said:
If she should lose the child because of the events of tonight............who know's what the cause od death would be.....alcohol? impact? other ignorance this stupid piece of trash may have subjected the child to.

Impact wouldn't have happened without the alcohol, and in either case she made stupid decisions that might injure or kill her baby. She deserves to have it taken away. :3d_frown: The fact that the airbag deployed is really bad.

So how far along was she? Must have been pretty far, based on what you wrote.