FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Kinda glad the head is blown as we have found even MORE things the workshop fked up!!!!!!!!!!!

Exhaust manifold bolts were finger tight, AFPR locking screw was LOOSE, more hoses missing clamps, and the list goes on and on!

Soooo cranky at the moment!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yeah I know... I guess I was hoping my car would be treated right because we were friends with the guys before all this happened.

At least we know now that it will be done properly.

We are also going to take this opportunity to do some of the things I wasn't planning on doing until a few years down the track...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I really don't think being a friend makes a lot of difference I had a shop I've dealt with for 30+ years screw the pooch on some of my parts..

Doesn't seem to matter if you pay top $ either same shit quality work/attitude.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yeah, was a hard lesson to learn, but I know now.

I'm trying to see the positives in this... I got to help pull it all apart, so I learnt heaps today, and as I said above, we have brought some plans forward... so my hope is that she comes back better than ever (and hopefully in time for Toyota Nationals!)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
So are we... Guess we will find out soon enough!!!!!!

We are also concerned about the condition of the head... *fingers crossed it's not warped or cracked*

(Although, if it is, we happen to have another 7M sitting here in the driveway ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.