FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I borrowed my Work Equips also Kristel, but I'm not giving them back. I'm bigger than the guy I borrowed them from, and he's easily intimidated, plus I'm extremely ugly and not many people can look me right in my good eye. Everyone tends to stare at my glass one because they know something is different about it. It's easier to just wear the patch and then people never even look at me. They turn away in disgust and horror. I've gotten use to it though and it doesn't hurt my feelings anymore. It's not their fault I'm hideous looking.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I don't see how you thinking you're hideous is relevant to this Mister :icon_razz

Unless you can get on a plane and be here in 4 hours... Then I could use you to stop my friend from taking the wheels back ;)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
The only way i can keep them is if I pay him the $6,000 he paid for them :( :( :(

BUT!!!!!!!!

Those rims of mine with the lip in the first (or second) post of this thread are DEFINITELY being put on very soon... Next weekend, I am painting the centres black and getting prices on tyres for them.... King Springs will also be added at the same time so she doesn't look like a 4wd anymore...

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
suprahero;888430 said:
Can we start a list and once your through with the one your with now, you can use one of us..........:naughty:

1.......Suprahero
2............IJ
3........Suprahero
4........Buckshot
5........Suprahero
6.........Turbofreak
7........someone else, I'm resting.

You can wad that list up and throw it in the trash. All you need is a Texas boy and I'm that guy. Everything's bigger and better in Texas!:naughty:

BTW your car is HOT!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
gtsfirefighter;888594 said:
You can wad that list up and throw it in the trash. All you need is a Texas boy and I'm that guy. Everything's bigger and better in Texas!:naughty:

BTW your car is HOT!

I've been to Texas, and not EVERYTHING is bigger and better ;)

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
LilMissMkIII;888565 said:
The only way i can keep them is if I pay him the $6,000 he paid for them :( :( :(

BUT!!!!!!!!

Those rims of mine with the lip in the first (or second) post of this thread are DEFINITELY being put on very soon... Next weekend, I am painting the centres black and getting prices on tyres for them.... King Springs will also be added at the same time so she doesn't look like a 4wd anymore...

He paid $6000.00 for them and he can't afford new tires for them? He needs to just give them to you.:icon_razz

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
gtsfirefighter;888614 said:
Where in Texas did you go? Please don't say Dallas. That'll ruin anyones first impression of Texas.

Nope, i went through Dallas on the train from Chicago, but i spent 2 months working at a cafe in Elgin, just outside Austin :)

macjac69

Supramania Contributor
Feb 5, 2007
Mississippi
Jus came across this thread. LilMissMkIII did you say Elgin,Tx How in the world did you wind up there? I thought I was the only one who knew Elgin even existed!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yes I did say Elgin :)

I was in the US for 7 months, and made a friend at the Summer Camp I was working at who was from Elgin, so I went and visited her for a few months, and worked at her mum's restaurant, City Cafe on Main Street :)

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
LilMissMkIII;895701 said:
Some fuckwit in a white Daihatsu Charade scratched my rear bar today :icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil

Did you kill them yet? And what's a rear bar? :dunno:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
rear bumper...

DUH!!!!!!!!! :icon_razz

And no, I have not killed anyone yet... Am waiting to see if they leave a note when they move the car... If not, am calling the cops and reporting a hit and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.