FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdistc

Supra owner, not driver
Nov 10, 2007
Canberra<->London
LilMissMkIII;896699 said:
Actually, i have TONS of pics... On the camera...

Batteries are dead, so can't upload... :( :( :(

I also have pics from when we changed and painted the brakes last weekend...

I also have View My Video"]VIDEO[/URL] of aforementioned brake shenannigans.

WARNING: Video contains graphic and/or explicit footage of one man's unholy love for a ratchet, and his desire to share it with a completely random stranger

Last edited:

sdistc

Supra owner, not driver
Nov 10, 2007
Canberra<->London
briggsy;904973 said:
who said anything about 1UZ? you must be drinking to much again
I never drink too much.. I always drink JUST enough :D

PS: I'm getting antsy about this so-called killer 7M and how it will decimate all.... JZA80s. I wanna race* you now

*race = accelerate slowly and carefully without wheelspin to the posted speed limit, officer

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
sdistc;904985 said:
I never drink too much.. I always drink JUST enough :D

PS: I'm getting antsy about this so-called killer 7M and how it will decimate all.... JZA80s. I wanna race* you now

*race = accelerate slowly and carefully without wheelspin to the posted speed limit, officer

You know I'm not building the 7M anymore... You need to wait till the MkIII has had its heart transplant before I will be game enough to race YOU Mr Penis Extension :icon_razz:icon_razz

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
LilMissMkIII;905006 said:
You know I'm not building the 7M anymore... You need to wait till the MkIII has had its heart transplant before I will be game enough to race YOU Mr Penis Extension :icon_razz:icon_razz

Did I miss something? What's going in the beast?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You missed nothing... I haven't posted about it as we are still working out all the finer details, and I am also going to pay for the entire conversion in cash, as I don't want my car owing me anything :)

sdistc

Supra owner, not driver
Nov 10, 2007
Canberra<->London
It'll still be gay :D

And I'll have you know that my car is NOT a penis extension.. it's my reward from Satan - that no matter how much money I earn, 99&#37; will be spent on my car and I will be forced to live on 2 minute noodles and cordial.

sdistc

Supra owner, not driver
Nov 10, 2007
Canberra<->London
I don't know anything about penis extensions... but I'm sure the sound of an angry 2J on 25 psi will make my penis extend, if you get my drift ;)

briggsy

TEAM BHG 247
Feb 4, 2007
with the kangaroos
sdistc;908257 said:
I don't know anything about penis extensions... but I'm sure the sound of an angry 2J on 25 psi will make my penis extend, if you get my drift ;)

oh i get your drift but i bet your arse will pucker up tighter than a snare drum

Status
Not open for further replies.