FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
upgradedsupra;884933 said:
Looking good Missy! Now lower that thing would ya!

Pics of you too please. Need to match face with car. (This is standard practice.)

Duane

There where are the pics in your thread of you????????

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Lookin good Kristel. But, like Duane said, lower that stance some. Maybe some tire shine? Or is that pushing the requests? :biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I did have the car all clean (Including tyre shine) the day before the photoshoot, but it freaking POURED that night on the way home from the car wash... :(:(:(

As for lowering... you obviously didn't read what I wrote about the King Springs coming in a few weeks ;)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII;885017 said:
I did have the car all clean (Including tyre shine) the day before the photoshoot, but it freaking POURED that night on the way home from the car wash... :(:(:(

As for lowering... you obviously didn't read what I wrote about the King Springs coming in a few weeks ;)

I saw that but wanted to bug you anyway. Yes I have pics of me. Now can i see some of you. ? We all want to see some. :icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kristel, in Duane's defense, nobody really wants to see pictures of us dudes. We would rather see pictures of Aussie women that own supras with Work wheels and digital speedometers.............Do you know anyone that fits the criteria we're looking for?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;885045 said:
Kristel, in Duane's defense, nobody really wants to see pictures of us dudes. We would rather see pictures of Aussie women that own supras with Work wheels and digital speedometers.............Do you know anyone that fits the criteria we're looking for?

LMAO. but yes correct!

Missy, why not make a video of you and that accent! :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra;885050 said:
LMAO. but yes correct!

Missy, why not make a video of you and that accent! :naughty:

Holy shit what an idea. I've got to go to WalMart and get more lotion. I'll be right back.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Duane, You should have recorded our conversation, then you could have the accent all the time ;)

Jay - I *may* know someone... But i don't know about pics...

Maybe there will be some pics this weekend when I learn how to do the brakes and put in the tranny cooler and change radiator hoses.... I also need to try and figure out what the hell is wrong with the TPS, speedo sensor, and starter motor (I'm getting codes 12, 41 and 42) :(

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
LilMissMkIII;885017 said:

Like you said in my thread, when I see it I'll believe it....:stickpoke

I just kidding K.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok, so enough of the fun...

I have to give the Works back tonight :(

That's right, they aren't mine... Was helping a friend pass his yearly registration inspection, and his tyres were bald, so we swapped for the week...

However i did take lots of piccies, and can still pretend my car has sexy Works! :)

Tonight when we do the swap, we are also changing the brakes... Top of the line Bendix pads at staff price (ie - 50% discount) FTW!!!!! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Oh, and I am also going to become all "learned" and do some of this myself :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII;885068 said:
Duane, You should have recorded our conversation, then you could have the accent all the time ;)

Jay - I *may* know someone... But i don't know about pics...

Maybe there will be some pics this weekend when I learn how to do the brakes and put in the tranny cooler and change radiator hoses.... I also need to try and figure out what the hell is wrong with the TPS, speedo sensor, and starter motor (I'm getting codes 12, 41 and 42) :(

Next time :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII;888422 said:
haha!!!! Yes I am, but only one person :icon_razz

Can we start a list and once your through with the one your with now, you can use one of us..........:naughty:

1.......Suprahero
2............IJ
3........Suprahero
4........Buckshot
5........Suprahero
6.........Turbofreak
7........someone else, I'm resting.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;888430 said:
Can we start a list and once your through with the one your with now, you can use one of us..........:naughty:

1.......Suprahero
2............IJ
3........Suprahero
4........Buckshot
5........Suprahero
6.........Turbofreak
7........someone else, I'm resting.

:rofl:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
That is such a lovely and kind offer, however I'm pretty happy with the "one i'm with" at the moment :icon_razz

I'll keep you "boys" in mind though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.