FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
buckshotglass said:
Lil- You should put this on the front of your car. You said you wanted it.:)

4lilmiss.jpg

I don't get it :cry:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
OH!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

If only it was that easy!!!!!

I have to go and take a Hazard Perception Test and pay about $100 before i get my green P's!!!!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
AWWWWW how sweet. I'm just glad you two aren't drawing short straws to see who has to humor me............:icon_bigg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
AWWWWW how sweet. I'm just glad you two aren't drawing short straws to see who has to humor me............:icon_bigg

We don't use straws here, we use needles. That way nobody will want to draw anything and will make it even by default :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OHHHH I get it now. Nobody wants to be seen with the fat redneck'd hillbillie from Alabama................wow I am hideous. I don't blame you guys one bit after reading my description...........:wtc:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
OK...

Good news!!!!!!

Did my tax return today... Looks like i will be getting around $2,000, which means lots of money for my baby's aesthetics!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Money will be in my account within 2 weeks, so i have priced up:

- A kit (just waiting on shipping quote... Gonna be an absolute killer :(),

- Tyres for my sexy rims (pictured on page 1)

- Custom seat covers (front and rear seats)

(and i am also going to FINALLY be able to get my pieces from Emp... WOOT!!!)

Working on a deadline for the ToyFest show in Sydney on September 30 to have everything on and looking sexay...

I'm so excited i am making some progress (even if it isn't on the actual build yet); time for a happy dance: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
JMDigital said:
WOW 2000.00!! Thats GREAT! What kit did you get? The same one you told me you wanted before? Im glad your supra is getting all done up, another black supra FTMFW!!!

Pics of that KIT soon as you can!!

Yep, the same kit i told you about, as i don't want anything too over the top and/or ricey... It's nice and simple, and will look amazing when it's fitted and the car has been resprayed...

I won't post pics up just yet... Not until i have made payment, and it is on its way to Australia... I am only hoping i can get it in the country before mid-September, as i want it fitted and car resprayed in time for the September 30 show...

I also have a few ideas up my sleeve regarding the interior... but y'all will have to wait and see if my sweet-talking to the manufacturer allows it to happen... And if it does, you will all love it (i hope!!!!!) ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII said:
I also have a few ideas up my sleeve regarding the interior... but y'all will have to wait and see if my sweet-talking to the manufacturer allows it to happen... And if it does, you will all love it (i hope!!!!!) ;)

Sweet talking is great, but showing your boobies get results................:naughty:

Can't wait to see how it looks.....(your car silly, not your boobies)..............:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
suprahero said:
Sweet talking is great, but showing your boobies get results................:naughty:

Can't wait to see how it looks.....(your car silly, not your boobies)..............:biglaugh:

I am NOT showing anything... The boobies only come out for the happy dance here on SM :)

I really hope i have this all pictured right in my head... I know it's kinda ricey to be doing the aesthetics first, but it's not going to be over-the-top at all... Just nice and simple to give her a bit of a face-lift :)

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
LilMissMkIII said:
I am NOT showing anything... The boobies only come out for the happy dance here on SM :)

I really hope i have this all pictured right in my head... I know it's kinda ricey to be doing the aesthetics first, but it's not going to be over-the-top at all... Just nice and simple to give her a bit of a face-lift :)

damn. 449 more posts to read JUST TO CATCH UP on the HAPPY DANCE THREAD!

...I'll just "ration" 'em out over the next several reads...

;)

-crisp

Status
Not open for further replies.