FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Hey Jonathan!

You see my update earlier today, before all the whoring???

brand new genuine Prada bag is going to equal cashola for my baby!!!!!!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I am rethinking coming to visit you now, you dirty, dirty old man :icon_razz :biglaugh: :icon_razz :biglaugh: :icon_razz :biglaugh: :icon_razz :biglaugh: :icon_razz

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
<bows>
bowtux.gif
<peeking up your skirt> At your service K!

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
LilMissMkIII said:
Hey Jonathan!

You see my update earlier today, before all the whoring???

brand new genuine Prada bag is going to equal cashola for my baby!!!!!!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

HAHA, I actually didn't even see that post due to all of the whoring! :icon_razz, but cashola is always great...what will you be purchasing with said cashola?

IJ: Try to keep your pants on! :icon_razz

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
CCS - i fell in love with the MkIII.... I HATE SIlvias... The ex has one *angry face*

Johnathan - not sure yet, but i am leaning towards getting wheels and a kit :D:D:D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII said:
Interesting, no denial of your tryst ;)

Well to be perfectly honest with you LilMiss, I would love to meet IJ, but only to ride in Fatty and chill out. I've seen IJ and although he's a pretty pretty man, I have sworn to a life of heterosexuality..................:biglaugh:

IJ. said:
Jay: Again there's that assumption that I care ;)

Well with all your attention to detail with your car, I'm sure your just as thorough with your ladies.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
suprahero said:
Well to be perfectly honest with you LilMiss, I would love to meet IJ, but only to ride in Fatty and chill out. I've seen IJ and although he's a pretty pretty man, I have sworn to a life of heterosexuality..................:biglaugh:

Well with all your attention to detail with your car, I'm sure your just as thorough with your ladies.
You know you want me ;) <jk>

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok, so it's been awhile...

Not too much to update... Financials suck...

But i have a couple of pics from the last cruise i went on the weekend before last... Was an awesome cruise, a good friend proposed to his girl of 8 years using the Supra Club as props (we created a heart out of Supras to be seen from the air, as they were in a helicopter - under the pretense of an aerial photoshoot...)

Here is me driving her to the second meet point of the day... She looks dirty as hell because i was too hungover from the night before and couldn't be bothered washing her...

p691416_1.jpg

This next one was taken when a friend decided he would give my Supey sleepy-eyes... Because i hate it... It's a bloody great pic though :)

p691416_2.jpg

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
suprastanger507mgte said:
Nice :) . You should change the emblem to the newer Toyota ( T) style. It will look nicer on the black.

No no.. the emblem is good as-is. :) I remember an emblem thread from the other day.

LilMiss - Whats the letter P next to the front plate for? another strange "test" item?

Last edited:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
The Red P symbolises i am a "provisional" driver (i have many restrictions, including, but not limited to: 0.00 blood alcohol limit, 90kph speed limit etc etc etc).

I have been on my red Ps for WAAAAAAYYYYYY too long... about 6 years too long... (due to me not being bothered to do the test for the next license, plus i have lost my red p license twice... Whoopsy!!!!)

Next step from this is GREEN Ps, and i'll have to have them for 18 months before i graduate to a full, unrestricted license...

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
LilMissMkIII said:
The Red P symbolises i am a "provisional" driver (i have many restrictions, including, but not limited to: 0.00 blood alcohol limit, 90kph speed limit etc etc etc).

I have been on my red Ps for WAAAAAAYYYYYY too long... about 6 years too long... (due to me not being bothered to do the test for the next license, plus i have lost my red p license twice... Whoopsy!!!!)

Next step from this is GREEN Ps, and i'll have to have them for 18 months before i graduate to a full, unrestricted license...

WOW.. I knew there were alot of rules about driving but DAMN!! I think if we did the same thing here 70% of the people would never get to drive. !

Well good luck with it! and we still need some interior pics!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII said:

Come on girl and get your ass in gear already :biglaugh:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
LilMissMkIII said:

Hoon :love:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yeah yeah, i'm working on it....

:icon_razz

Why do we need interior pics???

-------------------------------------------------------

I am getting finances in order, so I am hoping to have the aesthetics done by the end of September, which is when Toyfest is (HUGE show n shine)... this will involve:

- Rims from page 1 actually ON the car
- interior done (dash painted, front and rear seats covered, plus some goodies from Emp)
- body kit on
- car resprayed

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Status
Not open for further replies.