FINALLY - Especially for JMDigital - LilMissMkIII's Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok, so it's been a bloody long time since i have updated here...

Build is currently on hold - put a couple grand onto my student loan instead of getting presents for the Supe - was a hard decision to make, but saving me heaps in interest, so better in the long run.

At this stage, the build is booked to start in July, when i get a hugeass lump sum from work (~$20,000) - I will not be posting what I have planned, but it is something a bit different, and will be alot of fun :D:D:D

(my goal is to have the highest hp Supra in the club i am in - i am planning on beating the MkIVs - we have that are all running on average over 300rwkw)

Also, had the car dynoed yesterday for shits and giggles, and she actually did pretty bloody alright - 151.5rwkw (=203hp) on only 7psi!!!!!!!!!! (She also managed to break the exhaust probe hehe!!!!)

**Also, this figure was obtained in 2nd gear only - we were having issues with the auto kicking to overdrive or something, so we had to use manual mode and only take it to 2nd - i will be doing another run soon with more boost and when the auto is fixed**

She beat the NA MkIV and 2 of the really new Subaru Liberties we had there, so i was pretty stoked!!!! :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

I was going to run her again later on in the day, and wind the boost up, but we had 23 cars to get through and ran out of time....

Anyways, that's about all i have for now. I have some pics from a recent show, and also from yesterday, so i shall post them up shortly :)

Last edited:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yeah that's what i thought... Briggsy thinks it may have a mines ecu or it may possibly have a high-flowed turbo... we can't figure out why it got such a decent figure on a stock car... And only in 2nd gear... Looks like some investigation work is needed :)

Last edited:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Pics as promised :)

My car and the dyno king of the day:

n694592665_220968_5530.jpg

My car getting prepped on the dyno - please excuse the ghost in the foreground!

n694592665_220958_5860.jpg

Last weekend at ToyotaFest

p781041_1.jpg

The best pic of the show:

p781041_2.jpg

Parking my baby for the night at a mate's place:

p781041_3.jpg

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Heeeeey! Nice to see an update on yours, mate!:biglaugh:

Are you going to put ALL the $20k into that?:naughty:

Hmmmm... something "special", huh? Since LPG is already blowing holes into Inmanni's... I'm guessing...

ROCKET FUEL?;)

-crisp

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You can guess all you like, but I'm not letting the cat out of the bag just yet.

And yes, every cent i get in my bonus is going to my baby... The guys at the workshop love me now :D:D:D

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Couldn't be bothered posting a new thread... But I went on a friggin AWESOME drive last night with some mates from the Supra Club...

Plan was to do a "twistie run"... Test our cars and have some fun on a quiet stretch of winding road...

Sadly, it started raining, then pouring, then the heavens opened, and we couldn't see a damn thing!

Pulled over to suss out what we should do, and being the crazy Aussies we are, we decided to keep on going... Weather went from bad to worse, and then to not-so-bad again.... Was on and off for the entire drive...

Despite that, the roads were awesome, and I was able to get over my fear of driving in the rain, and learnt a hell of alot about my car in the process :)

Roads were actually worst on the freeway on the drive back to Sydney (we ended up about an hour and a bit north, on the coast)... We were all slipping and sliding at only 50kmph (Speed limit is 110)...

I won't waffle on too much, but it was a fantastic, albeit long, night (Got home at 3am)... And i am already planning on doing this road again in the dry and pushing the car a bit further ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mates...........friends, not necesarilly sexual friends
suss.............to discuss, talk about (not to be confused with a walk about)
waffle...........to ramble, to speak nonstop and sometimes incoherently

Sounds like you had a cool trip LilMiss. Hopefully your next trip will be even better and drier although I love driving my car on wet roads..............:burnout:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Thanks for the translation Suprahero :)

I very rarely get excited and feel the need to post about the drives we do (we cruise quite regularly), but this one was extraordinary, and so much fun!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't remember ever seeing eight happy dances at one time. You must have really had a great time.................::w00t::

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Soooooooooo.... Long time, no post! Time for a quick update, me thinks! :)

Since my last post, i had a slight run-in with the po-po... They were clutching at straws and got me for anything they could (they really didn't like it when they found out that Briggsy and I knew the law on allowable modifications better than they did ;))

However, they got me for:

- 1 blown tail light (It had blown that night, as I had checked them in the morning)
- Pod filter not being enclosed (It was in the stock housing though, so should not have been an issue at all)
- Exhaust too loud (He didn't even test it... Although i think if he did, that it may have been over as it is pretty bloody loud :icon_redf )
- Drivers seat being "loose" (it's a 2 door car... It has to have some movement to flip forward to allow passengers in the back!!!!!! And funnily enough, the driver's seat was 100% fine, yet when we checked the passenger seat the next day, all bolts were loose, and one was out completely!!!!!!!)

So anyways, being the arse he was, he sent me for a full inspection, even though the defects were MINOR (He should have just sent me for a part-inspection) - His excuse was that Briggsy and I would know people in the industry who could pass the car for the minor inspection without getting the things fixed... Little did Mr Cop know that we know a few people who can get us past the FULL INSPECTION too :evil2:

So since then, we figured we probably should fix a few things up...

Pod filter is now enclosed in a home-made casing (pics coming this arvo).

Bonnet pins have now been fitted (since the car was stolen, the bonnet has randomly popped open whilst driving... It catches on the latch, but still scared the shit out of me!) The pins, if you even notice them, look like they belong there... Briggsy did an awesome job! :) (Pics also coming this arvo)

AND! I just bought a new exhaust: it has only done 5,000kms and consists of: full custom dump pipe, 3 inch mandrel all the way and a stainless twin tip muffler... My current exhaust has a couple lil holes, and the price on this setup was only $200 more than getting the holes fixed up!!!

And also, we have finally settled on a set of wheels... The 18" Zeits are on it for good now :)

A few more bits and pieces will be added in the coming weeks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.