Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
Me = not caring until building happens.

You know you care deep down inside...................:biglaugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMkIII
Visit my MySpace page huh???

Vonda was on earlier looking at Kyles, and said we could visit yours from there and so we did. I loved the barbie. Luckily my girls don't have that one yet. I don't think WalMart sells it................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm not stalking him. Vonda may be. I came in here to see what videos she was watching and it was Kyle's myspace. She was on Supramania and got on his myspace somehow..................:dunno:

good night lovely people...................:wavey:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Damn you!!!!!!!

I just got that song out of my head, and now it's back

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, i am pretty sure it is YOU who is imagining... You just want me to call you and talk about my pod filter :icon_razz

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Update: I was given a brand new, genuine Prada handbag on the weekend from an Aunt...

Will be selling on ebay this week, and putting the cashola towards car parts :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Also, rims on front page won't fit... Will sit outside the guards too much, am emailing Importbitz here in Aus to see if they will do a swap with me... Will be getting a similar style rim with lots of lip :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Hell no... I have no use for an insanely expensive handbag... Makes MUCH more sense to me to sell it and use the cashola for my baby! :D:D:D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm sure your aunt will be thrilled that she bought you a new set of wheels instead..........:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.