snail.gif

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Pics from the weekend

A few of my faves of my baby:

p645486_1.jpg

Yes, the MkIV next to mine is an EXACT replica of the F&F Supe... It is NA at the moment, and the TT conversion is coming in the next month or so... As ricey as it is, you would be shocked at the amount of effort that has gone into it... as i said, it is EXACT...
p645486_2.jpg

p645486_3.jpg

p645486_4.jpg

Group shot from the weekend (My baby was one of only 2 MkIIIs there):

p645486_5.jpg

Still no pics of the headunit... Will grab them tonight...

Friday afternoon saw the install of the headunit, front brakes changed, ignition barrel changed (were having problems with the old one - the "lock" button wasn't working, and the car could be started using any key - i now have 2 different keys for the Supey lol)... I also have Sam's wheels back on... Good thing too, as we had torrential rain, and the 275s helped the car stick to the road a helluvalot better than the other ones would have...

I also have to harrass a few others for pics...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yes i know... Again, they are FINALLY up... As i said, still waiting for pics from others, because my camera died before i could get some decent shots :(

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ok quick update...

I bit the bullet and took her for a drive on the weekend, before any testing was done...

She ran like a total dream all weekend... Not once did she overheat (and i sat in a shit load of traffic for extended periods)

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

I need to take some more pics... I have the bf's Zeits on at the moment, and they look pretty damn good (and the 275s hug the road like a fat kid and his last crumb of cake).

Am starting to get some plans together for the build... This probably won't happen until i move (Aug/Sept), but i am an organisational freak and want it all planned as much as possible before it all starts...

First up on the cards is a MAJOR service, and replacement of most hoses, etc so i have a good, reliable starting point.

Next up is Project Sexy - new front bar, side skirts and rear pods. I have decided that when they go on, she will get a respray in flat black until i can decide what i want to do paint-wise. Front indicators will also be changed to clear at this stage, as well as a re-vamp on the interior - will be going black and white leather seats (front and rear), as well as repainting the dash (looks shocking at the moment) and getting rid of the "dildo shifter" :(

From here, the build will start and it WILL be crazy ;)

Motor will be done from the inside out, to ensure she can handle the power goals i have in mind...

No point me listing things just yet, because basically, EVERYTHING will be done...

Time frame on this is about 12 months... Maybe less if my next job pays well

:D:D:D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I never get any stinking pm's.....................:wtc:

Just kidding. Great looking pics LIlMiss......................:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.