Face to names

Status
Not open for further replies.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I would have seriously considered it.

My brother and his wife got t-boned on thier old HD while turning to a friends house.

A mustang popped over the top of a hill doing +65MPH in a 55 zone. Damn near killed both of them. My brother almost lost his leg, we have videos of the several before and after surgeries done to his leg.

After he could get around and walk he found the guy that hit them one day, put a gun between his eyes, told him, "If I ever see your face around here again, you're a dead man" and walked away.

Haven't seen that asshat since then.

And my brother still has the balls to go out and ride his Night Train.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
starscream5000 said:
I would have seriously considered it.

My brother and his wife got t-boned on thier old HD while turning to a friends house.

A mustang popped over the top of a hill doing +65MPH in a 55 zone. Damn near killed both of them. My brother almost lost his leg, we have videos of the several before and after surgeries done to his leg.

After he could get around and walk he found the guy that hit them one day, put a gun between his eyes, told him, "If I ever see your face around here again, you're a dead man" and walked away.

Haven't seen that asshat since then.

And my brother still has the balls to go out and ride his Night Train.

Good for him. There's no point living with fear to the point where you can't do what you want anymore. I would have done the same.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
Let's get back on topic folks....

p833145_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.