Damnit! Another one Gone...

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Well, Sean (Supra Dupra) got seriously screwed by some stoner kids from his highschool on friday... Here's some shots from before, a clean 91...
attachment.php

And one next to our blupra..
773474_21_full.jpg

And after some bastards decided to pile 5 friends into their tacoma and get a running start at Sean from a McDonald's parking lot...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Hopefully Sean is OK, lets all pray that he gets well compensated for his loss and is back on the road soon.
-Jake and Heidi

C

cnewingham

That is F'ED! What did they do? fullthrottle straight into his car. Hope is o.k.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
damn that sux
hopefully he is all good and gets back in the supra game... such a nice car i hate fuckin stoners. what happened just got hit?

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
hope everyone is ok and the insurance company get a hold of that lil kid and tears him a new ass!

if insurance wont, i will do it for bail money! lol

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
I hope he is ok.

That is Fu'ed. Always burns me up to hear about stupid people like that.

billspreston01 your so right soon enough there will be none left that are good. You will have to start trolling the scrap yards trying to find one to rebuild from scratch

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Yup.
They just rammed him full speed ahead.
He's on Vicodin right now, and seems to be doing ok.
His car was very clean. I just replaced a bunch of power steering parts and it had a bicddp, k&N FIPK and greddy BOV. Hopefully they are still useable, but I don't know looking at the pics. I'll have to go see it tomorrow to know for sure... Right around 100K miles too...

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
IHI-RHC7 said:
Yup.
They just rammed him full speed ahead.
He's on Vicodin right now, and seems to be doing ok.
His car was very clean. I just replaced a bunch of power steering parts and it had a bicddp, k&N FIPK and greddy BOV. Hopefully they are still useable, but I don't know looking at the pics. I'll have to go see it tomorrow to know for sure... Right around 100K miles too...
so hes keeping it for parts right? i hope he can find anotherone in the condition his was in...

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
dude that blows, that was one clean Supra....

is there anyway to find out how many MK3's are still registered in the US? or does anyone have a ballpark figure?

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
So uhhh, what junkyard is it going to? :p

And SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THIS SHIT ABOUT RAMMING PEOPLE?!

Last edited:

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
everybody grab your crowbars and unite! lol...seriously...hope hes doin good...tell them to pump up that vicodin to VICOPROFEN!...that shit is just wrong....hope he finds another supra to transfer all the useable parts

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Idiot in a pickup truck. Common place.

Idiot's friends in a pickup truck. Also Common place.

Impact with unsuspecting fault free party? Also too common place.

Resolution?
10,000.00 Bodily injury claim settlement.
10,000.00 Vehicle total loss settlement with our friend keeping his Supra for parts...

Too bad I can't just make it happen. (But I can tell you how to get there... LOL)

Treat, get an MRI or CT Scan done, claim headaches, fibromyalgia and other aliments they really can't diagnose, and/or treat. Then after your run up about 10k in bills, they will likely pay you 10k in matching money. (Make sure this putz has insurance first.)

On the vehicle loss side, scour Ebay, Autotrade and other sites to find 91's that are as clean as yours was, then demand that amount, and that they waive the salvage fee and let you have the total amount and the car as compensation...

Good luck, and have fun playing the insurance game....

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
Adjuster said:
Idiot in a pickup truck. Common place.

Idiot's friends in a pickup truck. Also Common place.

Impact with unsuspecting fault free party? Also too common place.

Resolution?
10,000.00 Bodily injury claim settlement.
10,000.00 Vehicle total loss settlement with our friend keeping his Supra for parts...

Too bad I can't just make it happen. (But I can tell you how to get there... LOL)

Treat, get an MRI or CT Scan done, claim headaches, fibromyalgia and other aliments they really can't diagnose, and/or treat. Then after your run up about 10k in bills, they will likely pay you 10k in matching money. (Make sure this putz has insurance first.)

On the vehicle loss side, scour Ebay, Autotrade and other sites to find 91's that are as clean as yours was, then demand that amount, and that they waive the salvage fee and let you have the total amount and the car as compensation...

Good luck, and have fun playing the insurance game....
read this post...then quickly delete incase investigators come across this post and arrest him for insurance fraud