Damnit! Another one Gone...

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Adjuster said:
Keep in mind, this is all just a game to the adjusters. You can have fun playing it, and walk away with money in your pocket and a good outlook on replacing your loss, and feeling good injury/recovery wise, or you can play the game poorly, get screwed with a low offer, and never discover you really were injured untill it's too late to prove it, so you get to pay again later in life.

Simple truth you guys. No "F" word involved.

Greg (Adjuster) is so right on the money with this one! A year and a half ago, I got rear-ended in my 87 Supra, while on my way to work. It buggered up my left shoulder and neck, something that is still with me today. But, I wanted to get some money fast, and go back to work as soon as possible:aigo: So, rather than get all the treatment I should have, and alot bigger settlement, I took the first offer they made, ($2200.00) part of which was my lost wages for one week. If I had done what I should have, I could have got about $10,000, and wouldn't be suffering with the shoulder and neck pain I have to this day. Let that sink in, before you start feeling sorry for how bad you are going to screw up those kids lives. (Not that you were going too!!!):evil2: Sorry about your car. Good luck finding another one. They are out there, just gotta' look around and make alot of phone calls, like I did to find my gem.
Glad you weren't seriously hurt, that is the most important thing, always!
Tom

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Sean, That was probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me and Heidi.
We've always got your back.
All is not lost and make sure you listen to Greg (Adjuster) and play this game the smart way, Get the MRI and CT scan to make sure that you are really ok. I know your parents are going to be very cautious through this whole ordeal. Hopefully the stoners insurance will take good care of you, but like Greg said, don't be afraid to have SF step in and play hardball with them.
If you were our Li'l Bro, We'd be proud buddy. ;)