Damnit! Another one Gone...

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
so, these stoner kids got pissed of at this guy and did this, or they just happened to hit his car? Fuck, i tell you this much, they did that to my car, there would be 5 dead stoners by the end of the week

N

NDBoost

^agreed, i would just simply accidentally trip a bucket of paint on their car or.. accidentally light a rag on fire thats in their gas tank..

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
NDBoost said:
^agreed, i would just simply accidentally trip a bucket of paint on their car or.. accidentally light a rag on fire thats in their gas tank..

in that case, they would "trip" of a bridge, with and somehow, a few bigs rock would have "accidently fell" into their pockets :D

N

NDBoost

or somehow become tied to a rope which was tied to their legs :O

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
NDBoost said:
or somehow become tied to a rope which was tied to their legs :O

they should have been more careful when playing with that cement, and rope, and bolder, walking over a bridge. CLUMSY! hahaha

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Well, from what I hear, From Sean, He's doing OK, but is bruised a bit.
He's the blonde in the pics looking at his car. So he's at least walking about and such.
The kids just thought they'd go flying out of the parking lot into the street in sideways glory I guess. Then they claimed that Sean was speeding but the police on the scene analyzed his treadmarks and put that theory to rest. Also there were cameras from the highschool that caught the whole thing.
Anyway Sean is in no way at fault and he has full coverage from Statefarm (yeah, they rock) So he should get taken care of from them and then they can bill the insured and he can get his settlement from their insurance company.
It just sucks because he is under 18 so he'll have to wait a while to get any medical settlement in his pockets.
Hopefully He'll chime in here soon...

N

NDBoost

i get headaches, shit ive been getting them more since my last accident.. its not a false injury. Whether the injury was indeed started by the accident or not is another issue.. Something that could be hard to prove..

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Hey now, don't be using the "F" word around this adjuster.. LOL

No fraud in my post, just the truth that works for you. (Again, you guys have to realize this is a game after doing this for going on 10 years now.)

1) You want to make sure you don't have any long lasting spinal or cranial injury, so you need a CT Scan or MRI to prove your going to be fine when the headaches stop I suppose....

2) Your car is worth more than "average" retail unless you can pick up a clean copy down the street in the same shape for the amount they are offering you. The MK3 is in two basic conditions. A: Primo, and they are expensive and hard to find. B: Crapped out, and they are cheap and more common. Which one was your car? I think it was the A type myself.

SO, the fact that your under 18 is no big deal. Your folks will just need to sign the injury release. Your the guy who needs to see the Dr. and make sure your allright. Do the Physical Therapy if reccomended. Monitor your pain and soreness, and remember, it's the jackass in the truck that hit you, and his insurance is responsible to pay you for your discomfort and loss of vehicle. (I'd only use your own insurance if there is a problem with his. SF is a company that loves to pay out huge amounts on losses, so you may end up using them if the other company plays hardball.)

Keep in mind, this is all just a game to the adjusters. You can have fun playing it, and walk away with money in your pocket and a good outlook on replacing your loss, and feeling good injury/recovery wise, or you can play the game poorly, get screwed with a low offer, and never discover you really were injured untill it's too late to prove it, so you get to pay again later in life.

Simple truth you guys. No "F" word involved.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Hey I'm sorry to hear about the loss.... best wishes and good luck getting a car just as nice to replace it...i'm sure he deserves it...

I worry about my car sometimes...but our school parking lot is seperated by a gym and somehow almost ALL of the crazy stoners/drunks/idiots happen to park on the other side..... but still....highschool drivers are not the most accurate....

Supra Dupra

Jul 19, 2005
Eugene,OR
Thank alot everyone! This really isnt the way I wanted my first Car to go but, I guess thats just how life works out sometimes. Thanks Jake and Heidi! You too are so smart and so amazing and i cant even begin to thank you too for all the things you have shown me over the years, You guys have helped me out so many times with that car and put so many hours into it and I just hate to see it go like this! And thank you soo much for teaching me about everything this is to know about this car and showing me how everything works! I have learned so much form you guys and im not just talking about Supras! I can still remember when you got your Supra Heidi and you and Jake would drive Andy and me around at night tying to find someone in front of gateway or on the high way to race. You problly didnt think much of it but those where some of the best times me and Andy have every had! I never would of thought I would get a Supra and If It wasnt for you too i would be missing out on so much! Thanks you too so much! and I just want both of you to know that you have been like a Big Brother and Sister to me over the years! and I will never forget the kindnest both of you have in your hearts for others! I know you too would do anyting for your freinds and family and I deffently look up to you too for that!

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Dont worry good replacement supras are out there, i have been screwed over in the past with a couple of not at fault but no witnesses to back me up,

this time first thing i did was get a witness and now i have a replacement supra :)