Clear Tail lights....What do you think? (Check it out)

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
ArmandoP said:
Your Honor.... due to some recently acquired information... I would like to sue the living fuck out of this fat chick you see over there. go for it. everyone who hits me always seems to be broke and not worth pursuing. Seems like you got yourself a goodun. haha

I haven't been in a bad accident in a decade. I'll get tapped, it's rush hour and the woman (it's almost always women who hit me) usually seems poor as hell and has a car full of screaming kids... so I let it slide one scratch at a time... until the car looks like crap.

The next person who hits me gets to pay for all of the others. :naughty: Well, it'd be nice anyway.

Keep us posted on how this turns out! I've always wanted to see a USDM MKIII with a full S2 catalog thrown at it. :evil2:

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Damn it... I was looking for a tail light mod!

Glad things are gonna go okay... Which complex did this happen in? They gave ya a tape?

I was in a great place in Clearwater, but they weren't very nice all the time.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Have you seriously not seen those before? They're the ultimate baller badge.

On the down side, IIRC, they require you to send in your lenses for upgrading.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ok just wanted to update this....

after a few weeks of going back and forth i THINK im finally getting somewhere.... apparently this bitch has done this before or something because she just does not want to go through insurance. (even though i told her repeatedly they probably wouldnt give me what i needed to fix it "properly" anyways so i would have to come back to her anyways)

so she went on monday to get a personal loan from her bank and she said she should have it on friday. the best part is the estimates i gave her was for a total of $8600. she didnt even argue it so i think she just wants it done with. and she knows i got so much shit on her that theres no way she can argue it in court or anything.

SOOOOO hopefully she gets the loan no problem(she said it shouldnt be a problem) and i will have 8600 bucks come friday/monday.

good timing too since i fucked up the front end the other day now i can fix it all at once.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Blackfin said:
$8,600 bucks for that little damage! Wow. Who is screwing who now. She deserved it but maybe it's time to start calling her SWEETHEART :love: instead of bitch.

lol...well in reality its more "damage" then it looks... theres about $2500 in toyota parts needed to fix the panels.... and sucks for her that i have a pearl 3 stage paint on the car that pretty much is impossible to match.... hence why its more to paint it properly....

oh well... maybe this will teach her.

Blackfin

Beach Bum
Jun 16, 2005
John's Pass, Florida
Idealsupra said:
lol...well in reality its more "damage" then it looks... theres about $2500 in toyota parts needed to fix the panels.... and sucks for her that i have a pearl 3 stage paint on the car that pretty much is impossible to match.... hence why its more to paint it properly....

oh well... maybe this will teach her.

I am happy for you. Your car will be looking fresh and that makes up for all the stupid little door dings and other BS we get stuck with.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Blackfin said:
I am happy for you. Your car will be looking fresh and that makes up for all the stupid little door dings and other BS we get stuck with.

yeah no shit.... this will also help fix what happened to my car the other day for no apparent reason.

in any event..the fat lady (pun intended) hasnt sung yet...so just keep your fingers crossed!