chrome sawblades?????

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
And here they are!
2 1/2 hours of pain in the ass: "I left my low profile jack at my appartment at school, AKA I had to drive the car up on some slots of wood to get the tires off", but HOT DAMN they look sexxy! O and who the hell needs to polish them when you have a 2800 PSI pressure washer to do it for ya:biglaugh:

BTW When people say this shit burns your skin, HOLY SHIT, It really burns your skin. I got a good amount of little drops and damn that shit hurts. Black is going in the slots tomorrow, but I think the $15 worth of Aircraft stuff works awesome.

Next up 2JZ

Attachments

• PICT0249.JPG
    PICT0249.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 27
  • PICT0255.JPG
    PICT0255.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 34
  • PICT0256.JPG
    PICT0256.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 41

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
ValgeKotkas said:
^Niiice, lucky your wheels are OK and not damaged, though you have still some paint on them :D

Yea Im gonna get a tooth brush and try and get it off today, if it would stop raining.

Marotta1

Supreme Lurker
Doesn't that aircraft paint remover ruin your tires? I noticed some of you were using it on sawblades with tires still on the wheels.

They are coming out really nice. I always wondered how a polished widened sawblade with a lip would look.

:biglaugh:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Actually it does effect the tires, thing is, it would take FOREVER to do any considerable damage. The first tire I did wasn't covered like the rest, and after washing it off, the small areas that did get some of the stripper on it, had a jelly like base. Although it didn't do much more damage than say scraping a curb or something I wouldn't say it would do tons of harm, but I do recommend covering your tires.

I bought a plastic table cover and just cut out the whole area for the rim, taped it down and sprayed it off. This stuff is pretty corrosive, enough so to melt the duck tape that I used.