Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
RacingToyota--:rofl: Tracking numbers on 23 packages...that's funny stuff. But yeah you got a 2xl. It should be there today or tomorrow.

GTS--Yes sir I got your paypal :) I ordered your shirt today, and it should be done very soon. I estimate around 2 weeks total time for it to get to you.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
RacingToyota--:rofl: Tracking numbers on 23 packages...that's funny stuff. But yeah you got a 2xl. It should be there today or tomorrow.

GTS--Yes sir I got your paypal :) I ordered your shirt today, and it should be done very soon. I estimate around 2 weeks total time for it to get to you.

Did you do a XL or L?

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
;) no one reveal the surprise until like saturday. That gives the bacon-heads time to get theirs. :D

Also, I have a list of everyoen who GOT a surprise, so don't try to pull some funny shit.
uh if i get a suprize and its a dildo or something we are going to have a problem :aigo:

lol:biglaugh:

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
ForcedTorque said:
Everybody receiving goodies has got to put them to use, regaurdless of what it is! IT IS LAW!
haha so did you get yours, Turbo targo told me you got the neon glow in the dark one what a joy :biglaugh:

Oh man i cant wait for the shirt. Mabey ill get my self a mk3 goody in there =D

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
Everyone who bought a shirt got the goody :)

If it isnt inside your shirt fold (like...where I folded it in half) it's in the bottom of the package somewhere :)
You refunded the money and sent the shirt! now thats a goodie, haha. man i cant wait :evil2: i am about to go rob UPS and get that shit early

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Brandon....?

Is this some sort of joke?

Did you think this would be funny....

.....sending me my T-shirt and getting it in two days.

I mean come on...I wasn't expecting it for AT LEAST a few months.

Pshhh, see if I ever buy from YOU again. ;);)

I want a white hoodie that says MDCmotorspizzle...er, MDC Motorsports on it...and..and, umm, andddd, uhhhhh, I want a good deal on it...........

:x:

Thanks for the Grey T-shirt. I didn't expect it to be caked in fucking BBQ Charcoal though. :icon_conf

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
list of lucky bastards who got their shirts:

ForcedTorque
JoeC
BoostLee

right now i hate all of you, at least til i get mine. anyone have pics yet?