Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
For some reason I have an extra pair of extra larges. I'm going to sit on them for a week or so, and if no one claims them, does someone want to purchase them?

You can just give one to me because I'm such an awesome person, how about that? :biglaugh:

can't blame me for tryin

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
lol Tanya, I can't do that, because I still paid for them.

If anyone wants to buy the left overs, I'll let 'em go for $25 for the pair. That's 20 for the shirts and 5 to ship. Keep in mind I'm gonna sit on them for a week or so (they'll be nice and warm :naughty:)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Keep in mind I'm gonna sit on them for a week or so (they'll be nice and warm :naughty:)

I wouldnt want them anyways if you were going to fart on them for a week :runaway:

hahah

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
hahahaha good stuff :)
I promise I won't break wind on them :naughty:

I honestly don't know why I have extras. I checked all the packages and they're all correct (don't shoot me if yours is wrong).

~BrandoN~
PS--If yours IS wrong, send me back what you got and I'll fix it :)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
ALSO.
EVERYONE--make SURE you check your package for goodies!!!! Unless they get MASSIVELY shuffled around in the mail, they should be tucked inside one of the folds in your shirt :)

PS--it's about 1/3 of a slip of paper. Look for it :naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't have a son. I have two daughters. I did order two shirts though...........:dunno:

Scott, I'm thinking that the sense of humor was directed at me, but either way, I'm always in a good mood, unless given a reason not to be in a good mood..................:biglaugh:

I think it was the great philosopher Marshall Mathers that once said "alls well that ends well".....................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
O.K. here goes..........I was referring to my package as in my unit, my privates, my joystick, my love wand, my..........................

You said I have a bonus in my package. I guess I just crack myself up.............:biglaugh:

SORRY
Now where's my dang shirts?...............:p

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque said:
so what does DBSUPRA90 mean by "unloosened member" under his screenname?

I'm not going to try and be funny no more. I'm leaving the humor to the comedians................:biglaugh: It's not near as easy as they make it look.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I love how flowers bloom in the spring while a light breeze brushes against the shrubs on the- wait....

wtf?

I want my shirt. :(

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I love the way you feel when wearing women's panties under your french maid ou..................UH, UH, I mean I love the feel of someones nose breaking under the weight of my overly scarred right hand..........:kaboom:

I'm sure I'll regret this post later.................:biglaugh: