Print Color

• Total voters

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
I love how people dont fucking man up to when they vote >_<

A vote is just that: a vote. It isn't a decree stating they will buy anything. I'm not trying to piss anyone off just noticing that you guys said this so I figured I would establish what voting really is. I said I'd buy a shirt, so I paid and you sent. Voting is just an act of deciding between several choices, and choosing the choice best fitting to your personal decision and views. Nowhere does it say you are bound to purchase what you are voting on nor does a vote imply that you will even buy a shirt. All it meant was you either liked green ink like I do, or you like grey ink. End/
eric

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
I wish I just got paid :( I only get paid every-other wednesday, with this coming wednesday being pay-day.

Brandon, I just sent you some money for an XL. Now I'm 5'10 and 190lbs with just a touch of a gut, not massive but no six pack for sure. Will XL be too big or should I go with large? I have a combo of both sizes from various different makers so it's hard to judge. Some XL's are too big and some are just right.
34 inch waist if that helps. Um blue eyes and I'm a Gemini...wink wink:icon_wink

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
gtsfirefighter said:
Brandon, I just sent you some money for an XL. Now I'm 5'10 and 190lbs with just a touch of a gut, not massive but no six pack for sure. Will XL be too big or should I go with large? I have a combo of both sizes from various different makers so it's hard to judge. Some XL's are too big and some are just right.
34 inch waist if that helps. Um blue eyes and I'm a Gemini...wink wink:icon_wink

im 6'4" 235lbs and i still fit in a Large, xl is definatly prefered though

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I'm 6'1" and 285lbs.

I'm fucking bouncer material. Don't mess with a Korean, y0.

I'm build of solid rock........................with a safety coat. :eek3:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Looks like i'm first to say............

I have my shirt on, and it fits and looks GREAT. I'm saving the lime Green one to wear tomorrow night to the race track with a bunch of Supra guys. Maybe I will drum up some business for ya.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
USPS is how I roll dawg...

STRETCH--I sent you a regular XL. I called the manufacturer and they said they discontinued tall sizes in charcoal, among other colors. If the XL doesn't fit, I'll paypal you to ship it back, and refund you or get you another shirt/take some money off a hoodie/do something to make ya happy. :)
I'm hoping the regular XL fits though, because like I said before, these shirts ARE longer than most shirts to begin with :)

Let me know sir
BrandoN