Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
cant wait for the shirt, at this rate my backordered sparco shirt will get here about the same time (mid-october...?)

haha, just messin; my slow ass would still be trying to figure out what colors to make the ink!

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
Turbo. Targa. Life.

Is there any way you could have a hoodie printed with the picture of the MKIII that says "Toyota MKIII Turbo" below it or something? With supramania.com on the front? I think i saw these somewhere else but I missed out.. I would be interested in ordering another hoodie if I could get one like this..

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
What i meant was pretty much an exact copy of this hoodie. It was on SF but I guess things were rough, I missed out on it and it looks like the guy won't be doing another batch at all... Even if I could get the pictures he used and go have my own made at a company or something :cry:

hoodiedesignlogowe3.jpg

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Wow...that looks REALLY close to the first batch of T-shirts I did. I suppose I could make you one with MY design on it--It'd still be around $70 dollars though to do a 1-off shirt...we dont have the screens for the original design anymore. here's a pic of my design.
p366365_1.jpg

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
Dang thats exactly what I want!.. 70 bucks?!.. dang.. I've spent more on FOX Racing hoodies but I dont know lol.. Is there any way you could give me the pictures or whatever and have me call around and see if i can find different companies to quote me?

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Let me put it to you this way--if you use my design and go through another company, you're looking at WAY more than $70 in a copyright infringement lawsuit. All of my designs are copyrighted through my boss. I REALLY don't think you want to do that :D
Think of it this way--that Fox Racing hoodie you bought? There's probably 100,000+ of that exact hoodie out there. The hoodie you buy from me? You would be the ONLY person who owns one.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
one-of, resale value jacks on ebay! but then again, you might just wanna get the hoodie bronzed and keep it as a collectors item.

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
JoeC said:
What i meant was pretty much an exact copy of this hoodie. It was on SF but I guess things were rough, I missed out on it and it looks like the guy won't be doing another batch at all... Even if I could get the pictures he used and go have my own made at a company or something :cry:

hoodiedesignlogowe3.jpg

Isn't that the one that Ideal did?

martyn&tara

supra addicts
Jun 6, 2005
Somerset. England
hi, both really am i being a pain to ask for prices and i guess your sizes are different over there to here as I wouldnt want to get that wrong.
aiming for xmas pressies for whole family 2 adults 2 children 1 baby.lol