Charcoal Gray SupraMania T-Shirts!!

Print Color

• Total voters

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
HellsLegion said:
Sorry for the offtopic but watch this video.... its anooying to most but you can hear it haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEi7wN-Qug

Ya, I guess I'm sorry for the off topic too.........But the main topic has really gone stale here. I keep coming back everytime I see activity, looking for some sort of update. Shirts are 3 weeks late, and latecomers are being told they can get them within a week or so. I assume that means we should hear something soon.

TTL.........I'm really patient, and not worried. We just haven't been told anything about a timeframe. I know you are good for it. I'm just anxious as hell.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
HellsLegion said:
Not here yet. You all know im gonna photodocument the opening of the package.

got the video camera all set up at the downstairs door waiting for the ups man; after that ive got the entire house wired with cameras so no matter where i tear into my new shirt, it will all be on tape. lol.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Clip said:
got the video camera all set up at the downstairs door waiting for the ups man; after that ive got the entire house wired with cameras so no matter where i tear into my new shirt, it will all be on tape. lol.

Ahahaha wtf:biglaugh:
That made my night.
eric

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Forgot to say earlier in that last post (lol)

The first batch of shirts is done poopers :p I ordered the late peoples shirts, and they're going to be done this weekend, so I think Im just gonna pick them all up and ship them all at once--if that's ok with you guys :) :)

If the 2nd batch isnt done by this weekend, I'll still pick up the first batch and ship them out, though