BorHor's Makeover - Project Sideways

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I think he has fun no matter where he goes, so you've got to like that about him. He'll be alot more serious when he loses his virginity............:biglaugh:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
suprahero said:
Well, I'm not going to take mine out until I find a good block, have it properly built and then put it in. There's nothing wrong with mine and I haven't found a block yet, so it hasn't started.

Ah, I know what it is... You're tired of that tiny 2.5L aren't you? ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
BorHor said:
Thinking about getting coilovers for a upcomming track day over an engine swap now.. what you guys think?

I'd rather have the engine swap than the coilovers, but it's your choice. What engine swap are you thinking about?

Chris, I like the 2.5 liter, but if I can find a block here locally, then I'm going to start building one just in case I tear this one up. I don't know if it's going to be possible to tear it up or not. I ran it to about 7700 rpm at the track and all is good. I don't plan on doing that on a daily basis though.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Look what I got tonight.. and put in tonight
p652914_1.jpg

p652914_2.jpg

p652914_3.jpg

p652914_4.jpg

I will get better pics after I mess with the hight tomorrow.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
sure you can, you just gotta get creative :naughty:

i vote nice and low though even if you cant dump it really low like i did. it looks so much better.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Mister Crispy said:
Cars should be as low as physically possible.

I wanna dump more more. Scraped up frame, and D shaped exhaust

THIS IS HELLA FUCKING JDM YO!!!

smashed fibreglass front bumper like me too! :icon_bigg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Mister Crispy said:
Half a Shine auto lip!

Holla!

lol 9/10ths of a gracer here :rofl:

i wont be bashing my new exhaust anytime soon i dont think. only hint you and boris get is that both pipes will be tucked up nicely with luck :naughty:

ill have video for you two by the weekend i hope.

now all we need is for boris to go do some "spirited" driving on his new footwork and tell us how they feel. more pics of dumped front are also required!