BorHor's Makeover - Project Sideways

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
LOL my car just dropped some more. I can't even get a finder in the front any more. I forgot about the sag time.. I'll see if I can survive with it that low haha

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
p653576_1.jpg

p653576_2.jpg

I should probably drop the rear more.

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
BorHor said:
Oh yeah the lights suck ass. Get Hella E-Code please. I still need too. But for temp use they work fine i guess.

Yeah I hate to tell you but that fake projector headlight actually prohibits light more than improves it. It may be better than stock but if you use a standard newer replacement, it will outshine those fake projectors. Placing a curved lens in front of a reflector will cause the light beam to be re-directed and not focus where it should. Those headlamps are just a scam that targets people who dont know how projectors work.

Unless you retrofit real projectors in the headlights, you should stick with Hella E-Codes as they provide a very good beam pattern.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
DO WANT! :love:

you make me jealous that my rears can only go so low boris!

i think in a few weeks ill have to try and go frankenstein on my rear coilovers :naughty:

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I am scared to park in the garage = ( I have to get used to parking outside anyways.. I think my dad is getting a new toy soon.