BorHor's Makeover - Project Sideways

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
looking good. i like the progress. so when u painted the car, what all did they tape off?

door jams or anything like that? im planning on getting my car repainted after i get another 7m on an engine stand so im ready to go when my other one blows up!

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
theKnifeArtist said:
hey how do you like them headlight housings you got? do they give a good projection?

No...

the "projector" isnt isolated, so light escapes out the sides and shines like a normal headlight..

they're definitely way better than the stock sealed beams though, no doubt about that..

here's a pic of mine (got the same ones)

cimg0761yx6.jpg

if you look at the nose panel you can see a lot of light hits it..

cimg0774zk4.jpg

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
cool build up...I missed all this time. I just finish reading the whole thing. Coolest mod is that tail lights...Did you finish those tail lights??? HOT HOT HOT HOT mod...

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
So here is an UPDATE! I took off the exhaust and sold it to a guy with a rhd supra.And it seems like I am burning oil now = ( like 1 quart a month! or maybe less.

Cool news. I think I have a line up for a 2JZ-GE. Maybe throw on a fatty single? who knows.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
BorHor said:
So here is an UPDATE! I took off the exhaust and sold it to a guy with a rhd supra.And it seems like I am burning oil now = ( like 1 quart a month! or maybe less.

Cool news. I think I have a line up for a 2JZ-GE. Maybe throw on a fatty single? who knows.
Try a quart a week man,
my rona is the oil burning king.
:)

2jz-ge-t FTW!
Dooooooo it.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
It was just an idea. I have school in the way. Unless some one wants to donate a center section to me I don't think this will happen for a while or until I really really want it done.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Good luck with the 2jz swap Mr. BorHor. I'm looking for a 2jz block to build and then put my 1jz parts on.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Well, I'm not going to take mine out until I find a good block, have it properly built and then put it in. There's nothing wrong with mine and I haven't found a block yet, so it hasn't started.

Last edited: