AF1JZ aka AFone's build up thread

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
If it were that easy, I would. Come get it for a couple of bucks and it's your (minus the oil pan). It's missing a couple small parts and needs a rebuild.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
TurboFreak88 said:
Watch out I may take you up on that offer...

Good, I need to get this thing out of my back yard. You can see what's missing. Also, the ps pulley is cracked, the harness is chopped to shit, the cap for the ac compressor was stolen by me, and I have a 10 blade fan that I'm trying to sell but I'll throw it back in if your serious. Money talks guys, so you can duke it out.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Got them back in with the y-pipe. It's almost all buttoned up. Just have to fab up part of my exhaust to meet to the end of the y-pipe. I'm also getting the Koyo oem radiator in the mail tomorrow. So, not much left till she is complete and hopefully staying that way for a while. I'll see you guys on Sunday in Philly for those that are going.

p626075_1.jpg

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
mattjk said:
Woo hoo!!! Great job :)

Did the y-pipe clear the motor mount?

Nope, had to use the Thor hammer to pursuade it to clear it. All good now.

Emp-It's missing some stuff. But, if I do indeed need the door and fender which I probably will, wanna trade? LMK.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
ehhh they're ryan's fenders and door but i always try to sell his shit since we share garage and he needs to sell shit...

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Just buy the door and fender from him and trade me :naughty: . How much is he looking to get for the door and fender btw? I'm sure we can work out something so he gets the money for the parts, I get the parts, and you get the gte.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I'll probably need them when I get the money from the insurance company if they cut me a check. Hopefully they won't make me take it to a body shop or anything. It will probably be in a couple of weeks since I probably won't be getting the money next week and I'm going to Hawaii the following week.

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Haha, dude that ain't right :3d_frown: . Pretty funny though. This is what happened just now, Imagine me having my ears right in front of the speakers on my laptop listening to that. You're sick.

Well, I guess I'll return the favor and show a little sneak peak of Hawaii. Some random girl down at the beach.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Got my Megan Coilovers in the mail today. They are pretty freakin sweet. Only downfall is it starting pouring rain half way through the install. So, I was like, fuck it I'm already wet. So I finished it. I still have to raise the front up a little bit. But, it actually rides pretty good. I'll post some pics of the car after I raise up the front.

p654862_1.jpg