AF1JZ aka AFone's build up thread

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
AF1JZ;880794 said:
That's what I was thinking...Somewhere we can hang out and bullshit and take pics. Some place a little less "ghetto" this year. The guys on the horses kinda creeped me out. Also, the guy at the end in the caddy that came up blaring music. That was hilarious!!!

haha that was great, u shoulda seen the year before there were guys in older crown victorias with 22" wheels and crazy paint jobs.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Holy crap, you weren't joking when you said you would have an update!!!!!!!!!

Loving the cup holder!!!!!!!! ;)

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

PS: I just posted an update... I think you'll likey ;)

Last edited:

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
AF1JZ;883363 said:
I don't have baller status like you with your huge ass turbo.

It's okay,
your turbo will be on and you will be driving your car months before Dave even does any work to try and finish his car.
;)
I'm getting Dave everywhere, and I won't stop till he's done!
MUWHAHAHA

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Here are some better pictures. Don't mind the nastyness of the turbo. I'm going to be having Driftmotion rebuild it. I forgot to mention the v-band flange stuff. And before you can say it Dave, I know it's a cute looking turbo and A/R.

p884928_1.jpg

p884928_2.jpg

p884928_3.jpg

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Uh oh. Someone's catching the single fever.

Good stuff, Mr. fone.

You might miss the lightning spool of your twins but everytime your turbo hits full boost, you'll forget all about the twins. :)

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
OneJoeZee;885001 said:
Uh oh. Someone's catching the single fever.

Good stuff, Mr. fone.

You might miss the lightning spool of your twins but everytime your turbo hits full boost, you'll forget all about the twins. :)

You got it Joe. I've been wanting to go single since I did the swap. I'm sure I'll miss the twins. But, like said before (Maybe by you IIRC), "boost is just a downshift away".

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
IT'S ALIVE!!! J/k....Thanks for the kind words. I'm hopefully going to be driving it to the E-Town meet. I want to get it painted before that happens.