Add me to the list...

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
So the options I've narrowed it down to, both involve a 90 targa shell.

1) Sell the QS as is, put the money + the money from insurance to buy a 1j front clip

2) Put the motor from the QS into the shell, and I would give the shell to my friend in exchange for him doing the swap for me, I would take the built head from the black 90 shell. This would leave me with some left over cash.

I would like to do option #2, it would be nice to have some cash left for 2k7, and I possibly might not even have enough cash to do option #1. I'll keep you guys updated.

-Matt

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
#2 because you poured your heart out on this car already. Just keep it. the crash was just another bump in the road.

reread me am wrong.

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
just buy a clean 7m turbo car.

that much damage on a 250k mile NA MKIII... it's totalled.

doesn't sound like you have enough money to go 1j either. what's the word with insurance money?

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Brewster, insurance today classified the car as totalled. :(

So I really don't know what I'm gonna do now, nor do I know how much they're gonna offer me. I'll find out Monday.

-Matt

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
GotToyota? said:
Brewster, insurance today classified the car as totalled. :(

So I really don't know what I'm gonna do now, nor do I know how much they're gonna offer me. I'll find out Monday.

-Matt

who's at fault, you or her? whatever ridiculously low amount they'll surely offer you, refuse. try to get as much as you can for your car.

if you go for another supra, get a mint low mileage turbo car.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Brewster said:
who's at fault, you or her? whatever ridiculously low amount they'll surely offer you, refuse. try to get as much as you can for your car.

if you go for another supra, get a mint low mileage turbo car.
I doubt I'll get enough money back to buy a mint turbo car.

-Matt