Add me to the list...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Holy shit Matt!!!!
I'm so sorry...

The same thing happened to my friend. They initally pinned it on him, and when it finally came to the point when it all mattered, they realized he couldn't possibly be at fault due to the fact that HE GOT HIT ON THE SIDE OF THE CAR.

Good luck, get yourself a good lawyer if it comes down to that.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
matt you have some of the worst luck! how many times has that car been hit/wrecked? well time to do a swap i guess ;)

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Ft. Worth/College Station
supra90turbo said:
Holy shit Matt!!!!
I'm so sorry...

The same thing happened to my friend. They initally pinned it on him, and when it finally came to the point when it all mattered, they realized he couldn't possibly be at fault due to the fact that HE GOT HIT ON THE SIDE OF THE CAR.

Good luck, get yourself a good lawyer if it comes down to that.

Hes got the lawyer part covered. His dad is an attorney.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
*cough* his dads a lawyer *cough*

Matt, I think you'll be alright here, the car is at an awesome body shop, and you're not at fault.

and if everything fails, sue them for neck injuries.

edit: owned by chris :(

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Matt that sucks!!!

My god she took out like the whole side of your car. I will pray for you my friend that the total loss fairy doesn't find you.

Keep us posted Matt

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
God damnit.
I feared opening this thread, and my fears were confirmed.
I'm sorry man, I love the QS paint on your car, and I love how clean your car was.
I hope justice and then some is served.
Fucking dumb people who can't drive, god damnit.
This makes me scared to get my car painted...
Ugh!

drbowser3

The Doc is in...
Jan 17, 2006
Tampa,FL
I feel your pain, got rearended in September, fixed the car within 3 weeks of that accident, got my front and rear bumpers repainted. Was ready for the Tampa Supra meet, a week later someone pulled out in front of me. Messed up the front of my car. The 2nd accident happened 11/30/06. I have yet to drive my car again....Bodywork is done sans paint. It was waiting on the upgrades that is taking so long. So it sucks, but my car being down allowed me to do upgrades. No one wants to take a running car down for upgrades. Good luck man. I would love to see it in Texas, but I know its close....

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Bowser, I planned on taking my car but it seems like it will no longer be able to make it down there. :( It really depends if my car is done in time, which I doubt it will be.

-Matt

drbowser3

The Doc is in...
Jan 17, 2006
Tampa,FL
GotToyota? said:
Bowser, I planned on taking my car but it seems like it will no longer be able to make it down there. :( It really depends if my car is done in time, which I doubt it will be.

-Matt
Sucks man, I honestly don't know if my car is going to make it to Texas. I will be there either way, and don't worry, I can't steal your car. I no longer have that key, but someone else on the forums does.

I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you in Texas in a few weeks.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Shit that blows. My girlfriend got hit in her parking *lot 3 times in H.S. and she wasn't even moving. Once in her fucking space, she was the corner space and some idiot hit her while she and i were in the car!!! Fuckers drove off.

Parking lots fucking suck!!!!!