Add me to the list...

angrydrone

I'm a real Canadian
Mar 11, 2006
Ft. Worth/College Station
GotTurbos? said:
they consist of Matt totally giving up on the qs car, buying a poop shell and going 1j, Im 100% against it. His car is nowhere near bad enough to get parted out or sent to a salvage yard.

Its not a bad idea. I talked with Matt today and told him whats up. I think we came up with some very workable ideas.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
angrydrone said:
Its not a bad idea. I talked with Matt today and told him whats up. I think we came up with some very workable ideas.

In any case, if it involves him getting a different car for a 1j, the quicksilver will have to be parted/junked. Which would be sad to see because the damage really isnt bad enough to ruin the car, just a couple panels.

really its just the fender, and nose that needs replacing, front bumper is ok, door is ok, quarter panel looks repairable, its not that bad.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
GrimJack said:
I don't know how they could pin that on you.

Girl driving - strike one.

LOL, fucked up, but funny

Damnit Matt! You need to downgrade to a faded paint mk2, that should keep you safe for a few years. So sorry to see this AGAIN :icon_conf

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
so didn't you get a quote for how much it would cost to fix the car? don't you think it would be worth it? I mean, insurance should pay for it.. then if you really wanted to sell it you could get 3x as much as that easily... just let insurance pay for the repairs.. then sell it all fixed up or keep it