7mgte power

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
:runaway: :arcadefre :greddy: :eek3: :momaru: :gaybar: <!--- for the popcorn lovers hehe

I hope it can be done for your price. Just dont let it blowup in your face as it may be bad for business.
Since you are making it for your business can you get parts cheaper and write it off against your taxbill?

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
figgie said:
hey hey

this popcorn is without wang, you want wang popcorn you make your own popcorn!!

well considering i made that "butter" in the popcorn your eating, your stomach acids are going to eat my man juice before it hits ur tummy, dont worry :1zhelp: im weird

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
You guys are forgetting about nitrous! If he were to build the bottom end of the motor, p&p the head, ebay manifold, a decent turbo and get a standalone. Thats about 6000 right there, with the rest spent on a big 'ol nasty shot of nitrous (direct port) he could probably reach 700 whp. Now reaching that kind of power level reliably and on turbo power alone he can kiss his 7k budget goodbye. Its pretty freaking impossible, Ive already spent more than 2Gs trying to get my car on the rd. Hell it would have been more if I hadnt wheeled and dealed my way around the board getting parts at a steal. But finding deals like mine take time, which appears to be something you dont have. And is this 7Gs including the purchase price of the car? If so you can definitely forget about it. To be honest with you, you would probably be much better off getting a lower level platform like a mustang or 240.