7M-GE Intake?

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Those strut bars actually will make a difference, they arent for looks. I know its from ebay but it will make slight differnce.

Is it possible for you to spell, LIKE, L.I.K.E and not that way you have been? That was one of the most annoying things having to read that the whole way through.

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
Syris said:
Those strut bars actually will make a difference, they arent for looks. I know its from ebay but it will make slight differnce.

Is it possible for you to spell, LIKE, L.I.K.E and not that way you have been? That was one of the most annoying things having to read that the whole way through.

sure thing... so you mean lyk this..."like"... u want me to change "lyk" to "like? if so.. ill try haha my bad.. its jus a habit... but yea... i dont think the strut didnt anything to my car haha.. still feels crappy.. but o well..

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
TakeakiTheDeity said:
sure thing... so you mean lyk this..."like"... u want me to change "lyk" to "like? if so.. ill try haha my bad.. its jus a habit... but yea... i dont think the strut didnt anything to my car haha.. still feels crappy.. but o well..

Beacause you don't drive it to the point where it would make a difference.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
BorHor said:

Very true!

You would not realize a defference just driving it to work.

Take it to the track and then come report to us! :icon_bigg

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
2169056_44_full.jpg

This is what mine looks like, just a simple 3" with a slight bend, still uses part of the old accordian.

-Matt

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
BorHor said:

haha its not that I dont drive my car alot... its just that it pretty much doesnt affect our handling..

I started a thread on "Strut Bars" here on Supramania and i had some pretty interesting results on how the strut doesnt affect our cars... here's the link;
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34972

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Very nice Matt, i like the GTE intake manifold on the NA. You dont have ACIS though right? And i heard the NA flows betterr. Its definatly more clean looking!

Sounds like my NA used to!

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
The Cressida didn't come with ACIS and as such had no "Y" pipe. They do make a couple horsepower less than the Supra's 7M-GE, not much, but yes, there is a loss.

T

The Weather Man

CRE said:
The Cressida didn't come with ACIS and as such had no "Y" pipe. They do make a couple horsepower less than the Supra's 7M-GE, not much, but yes, there is a loss.

Huh, thats interesting.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
It looks like the PS vacuum nipple might be in the same spot as on the stock setup.... you should let these guys here know what make, model and year the pipe you used is for. ;)

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
I beg to differ about them not making a difference. When going around a turn the chasis is going to want to roll, but by adding that bar in between the two mounts it helps with stiffening the chasis to not want to roll as much.