2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
buckshotglass;1054517 said:
Dude, page 5? :aigo: You must have an update?

:icon_bigg

THIS JUST IN...
:naughty:
Miguel has a hot sister.

I think I'm done here.
:1zhelp:

Hot Sister:sarcasm:
Miguel i am single now and Dave dont have time with so many projects + he has to start working on the Supra that he will never finish.:biglaugh:
You dont want him leaving your sister hanging like he does Milos Car , Do you?:evil2: LOL Get to work Dave.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Hey guys, sorry to let you down about the pics...

Here are some "other" pics to make it up to you. I finally got my SS lines.
They were all double flared (thanks IJ for the quick reply when I was asking for help), and the fuel feed line is 1/2 inch (good for ~1000WHP). The clutch line is braided SS.

All lines were redone (Brakes, ABS, Clutch, Fuel, Power Steering). Lines and fittings are SS.

I don't know when I'll have time to get these installed. I also have to polish them to look like chrome. I'm quite busy at the moment.

IMG_5978.JPG

IMG_5979.JPG

IMG_5985.JPG

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Maybe Miguel and Dave could pool their efforts and finish one of their cars.............:biglaugh:

I can't wait for your car to be finished Miguel............:love:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
They are one-off; custom made for the car using the old lines. But no strings were pulled, just found a company that was willing to do it and that was willing to do it the way I wanted it. From what they told me, they don't want to do it again. They said it was a pain to bend the fuel lines and the brake lines had too many bends. I'm pretty sure there are other companies around that would do them as well.

If you are interested, you may give them a call. The company is Classictube.com They are the best in the industry.

Tell them Miguel sent you. They know me by name.

Most people will not spend the money to do this though. Is Waaaaay cheaper to just run SS braided lines than to have them custom made out Stainless Steel. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Mig.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
buckshotglass;1100041 said:
Miguel I'll trade you my Quad for your shell (after you get those baller lines installed.)
Once I have that, I'll be almost done, and you will always know you saved my build.
It's a win win.:)

Dave, I said I tried to persuade you, BUT the other way around ;)