2008 Mk3 Supra Calendar

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Thank you guys, that made me feel pretty good :)

I had to quit on the Celica calendar a couple weeks ago because I had a few ungrateful comments and I am not about to deal with people like that. There is no one else in the world busting ass to do a calendar for the 3rd gen celicas, and I do not need people being rude to me. Learn to read the very first post and follow the rules, tired of repeating myself 50 times, ya know? It's not that difficult.

So anyway, I replied to all the current emails this a.m.

I am still needing more PRE-89s, WHERE ARE YA??

s!ke, I don't need any photoshop touch-up, that's what I like to do, but thank you for offering :)

s!ke

JDM Tyte Yo!
Jun 17, 2006
San Jose, California
I am ready to take pictures! I just need a wash and a place to take some pretty ones. I want to get some colored trees in the background for autumn. It is beautiful up here.

Mine is a pre-89 :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Sorry guys, no updates right now. I've been busy lately and I am completely burnt out. Will get back on this when I can...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Thanks guys. Due to my own personal issues, I will probably be extending the deadline a little bit.

I am leaving to Florida on the 7th, and have not had any time to check the latest entries. Will do so when I get back on the 14th.

Please don't keep emailing me on whether or not I got your emails, I will check them when I come home, thanks!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jugodegolf said:
Entry submitted.
I will definately buy one if this car is in it..................:love:

Hell, I'm going to buy one anyways...........sorry George..........:biglaugh:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
You guys think I should put the liscense plate back in the stock location for the pics? Or should I just remove it all together for the pictures?

Swaq, the reason I don't use the stock mounting location is because I lost the screws that are big enough. Although I do have some screws that can temporarily hold the liscense plate in place. I have a turbo-A duct replica waiting to get installed, but I've been lazy.

Adam