2008 Mk3 Supra Calendar

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
deadline is on the first page, just like all the other important information that people love to not read ;)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I'm just waiting for Serena's info and then the calendar will be finished.

I might have made a couple mistakes in rushing to get it done, so if anyone notices a booboo, please tell me immediately.

No snow pics for December though, kinda sucks, but oh well :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
CryoSlash said:
are there still 5 spots open???

No, I am finished, I just forgot to update the first page.

Link to buy calendar is here:
http://www.cafepress.com/thesupragoddess.178981872

Will make a new thread also. I am not very happy with this years', but I cannot make people become professional photographers, nor can I make everyone understand exactly what I want. It's a community effort and I think it works for what it is.

Anyway, enjoy! :)

Mods can lock this at any time.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Dang... I've got a snow pic of my white 89 in my driveway - I knew the snow was coming so I backed the Supra into the garage. Then after the snow fell I drove foward and closed the garage door behind the car.

Gargoyle

Mar 13, 2006
Portland, Oregon
Thank you so much for doing this for the community Tanya. I got my calenders a couple days ago and they look great. I appreciate all the time, effort, razzing, and headaches you endured for us.:love:

Brian

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
theciviceater89 said:
this for sale yet?????? daggum!

Yep, been for sale for awhile now. I got my calendar in today (the 1st one Ive ever gotten) and am pretty pleased on how it turned out :)