2008 Mk3 Supra Calendar

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tanya said:
aww come on guys, please dont post pics in this thread or it spoils the surprise~
You really should have posted this earlier in the thread................:rolleyes:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tanya said:
aww come on guys, please dont post pics in this thread or it spoils the surprise~

suprahero said:
You really should have posted this earlier in the thread................:rolleyes:

I knew you were old and that Alzheimer's may have kicked in so I thought I would post some info for you! (although you may again forget this all happened :D)
See below as I posted all her replies in red :p

Tanya said:
please... stop... posting the pics here, LOL.
I really want you guys to SEND me the emails so no one gets to see them before the calendar comes out... you're taking all the surprise away
:)
Tanya said:
Stop posting pics in this thread.

You even responded and that tells me that you are indeed losing your mind. :rofl: I think the true reason behind all of this is that you are all hyped about your dyno. :icon_bigg
suprahero said:
OH what a party pooper. I can't be in it and I can't even see the pictures until I purchase one. You are truly a demon...........:biglaugh:

This calendar is going to be sweet................:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You did all of that work.........and all you had to do was see my sarcasm smilie................:biglaugh:

You know I'm not suffering from alzh............look at the pretty bird.........:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
You did all of that work.........and all you had to do was see my sarcasm smilie................:biglaugh:

You know I'm not suffering from alzh............look at the pretty bird.........:biglaugh:

LMAO, it took me 2 mins. I was trying to get traffic off of tanya :D It worked.

I'm calling you now. Be by the phone

Shytheed Dumas said:
I've never seen Jay say anything without sarcasm. It's easy to recognize. :sarcasm:

I know Jay more than he knows himself :)
Duane

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
LOL thanks Duane for backing me up.

I really should have put it in the first posting, but people seem to ignore what I put there anyway.

So to answer a question, no cars in the background please. focus is on your supra, no one wants to see the ford pinto that lives down your street.

reklund5

Nov 3, 2007
Henderson, NV
Tanya-

I sent you a photo of my car a few weeks ago before my registration on SupraMania had been completed. Just wanted to put a username with the photo that was sent...

Thanks!

Ryan Eklund

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Tanya,

I was having some troubles getting emails through to you. I had to split pictures up into three emails.

Could you please let me know that you got them?

came from DouglasDxxx - at - gmail -dot- com

Thanks!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I usually just drive my car until I see a pretty building with lots of windows and glass. Unfortunately for me, the part of Alabama I live in has none of those buildings. I end up going to the local college and taking my pictures there because they at least have landscaping.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I have mk2 posters... if someone was to send me a mk3 brochure or very large mk3 pic that is poster worthy I can make them...

currently my store is closed for a bit have had a lot of issues lately and got tired of some drama. things should change soon.

i'm also now back from florida so i should be stepping up getting the calendar finished