Zangetsu's Bankai: '92 Supra Twin Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Just a hint:

edit: if you missed it, then you're too late, if you saw it, then you should know whats going down!

Last edited:

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
nice car Joe...you mean you're divorcing the twins...oh come on...the twins are more FUN!

*** BANZAI *** then, so what's this secret? :icon_razz

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Here is a new clue!

Mercury_Seven.jpg

B0006274.jpg

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
While I'm waiting for thursday to pick up my turbo kit, I'll talk about a few other things.

I was supposed to get a set of 18" Advan SA3R wheels in black/red but it doesn't seem like I'll ever see them, unfortunately... -_- Pretty weak but nothing I can do about it.

Anyway, it seems that I'll be keeping my current wheels but I've been thinking about paining them. I had some help from our friendly photoshop experts and they came up with this.

p651450_1.jpg

6ccz0bp.jpg

What do you guys think? I got the idea looking in one of my Hyper Rev Supra books. It had a Supra with my same Advans but they were painted black with the red rim. I like it but I'd really have to see it actually done to appreciate it more.

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
would you look at this.....
here you are talking about painting your wheels when a while back i remember when i said i wanted to make me wheels just like that...black with the red lip...you said bad idea..
heh...but your wheels are already aftermarket..so i guess its okay:dunno:
go for it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Less talk about bleaching your car and more pictures please...................:biglaugh:

If I have a vote on the black wheels, it is a definate NO. I can't stand them. Your car looks way better with the silver look.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
theKnifeArtist said:
would you look at this.....
here you are talking about painting your wheels when a while back i remember when i said i wanted to make me wheels just like that...black with the red lip...you said bad idea..
heh...but your wheels are already aftermarket..so i guess its okay:dunno:
go for it.

Which wheels were you talking about? I don't really flip flop so you must have been talking about sawblades or something.

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
Naming cars in general is stupid........

Naming them after these wierd ass characters is even more stupid..........

Making us play this waiting game is the stupidest thing of all.................

............just jacking with ya' JoeZee!:biggrinbo

Good luck with the mods, just don't get carried away like alot of people tend to do with these cars and end up dumping a pile of cash into a car that you can't ever enjoy because you're always having to work on it.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
theKnifeArtist said:
^i don't think joezee'll get carried away..hell i'm even surprised he started a build thread.

I probably had said it wasn't worth it to paint stock wheels. I've always been a fan of the black/red look, that's why I was looking for the SA3Rs forever and a day. I wouldn't have bothered painting my MK4s when I had them.

As far as this thread, it isn't gonna be like IJ's build where I have new stuff and parts to update every week. I don't really like downtime so everything I do will be done over a weekend pretty much. Then any additional parts or changes can be done over some other weekend. I am installing a new turbo kit but I'm not taking the car down for an extended period of time to rebuild the engine or do an interior restoration or anything like that. The car is pretty clean and straight as it is and the engine is fine so I can just enjoy driving the car. So no, I'm not gonna really get too carried away here. :)

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I get amused easily, OneJoeZee loving the avatar. haha that was ep 14 I believe. so shit been a while... how bout some pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.