You know you're a Supra owner when...

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
you store a cordless drill with allen wrench bit under your seat, just to "speedily" take the targa off for the 3rd time in a day

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
awsbakerordie;1472022 said:
when it's 9 days away from christmas and you haven't bought your wife anything because the supra is "almost" finished. ;-)

o shit still need to buy the lady a gift.. supra is almost done though all thats left is a battery

KORYTOYORTA

Certified
Apr 10, 2008
OXNARD CA
awsbakerordie;1472022 said:
when it's 9 days away from christmas and you haven't bought your wife anything because the supra is "almost" finished. ;-)

Or when you dont buy your girl anything but she "understands"

Or when you get a job or consider getting a job at toyota because you already know everything about them from forums and you want a discount

Or when you randomly wake up in your car

this thread is awsome

jvginpdx

Oct 21, 2009
Portland, Oregon
When you are the father of a 24 year old son who has avoided working on cars even though his father (me) has been working on cars since I was 17. (I am 55 now). He wanted a Supra, I discussed the Club BHG concept. A lot..... So what does he buy? Why a Cressida of course... Why, because it has the same cool engine as a Supra. He was a sales person at a Toyota dealership. The repair department told my son that BHG only happens in Supras. The guy selling the car also worked at the dealership, must have been good friends with the repair guy. We had a 108 degree day here in Portland, Oregon this summer. I wondered how the head gasket was doing..... I did not have to wait all that long before my son called. Dad, I keep adding water, and it is not leaking....... Good old dad. Team BHG.

My son has made himself scarce. I freshened and installed a JDM engine, it is finally done. I admire the engineering that went into the car, and those of you that keep them going.

I have owned a Porsche 924, a 1996 Nissan Maxima (great car), and now I would like to buy a Supra for myself, even at my age. You know you want a Supra dispite having done the 7mge transplant.

KORYTOYORTA

Certified
Apr 10, 2008
OXNARD CA
when everyone comes to you to find out where you can get your car smogged

when you try an claim your car as a tax deduction

when your daily driver doesnt have ac,heating, power stearing, and a hard clutch but it still works for ya

when your legally married to your car.. ok thats a little far

or when you forget to downshift anywhere before 3k and your car goes nowhere

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
How about when even after you sell your car you still find parts floating around the garage!

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
when you no longer own a supra but still hang out on this forum ...:1zhelp:

i still own mine but i notice a few dont i love my baby

Last edited:

StrikeIS

Apr 1, 2009
Va
When you have a RB20 powered 240sx in the driveway but would rather be driving the supra even though it has no motor at all. I want a 1jz