You know you're a Supra owner when...

WillieLZG

Feb 12, 2008
EL PASO TX
Actually semi true story for me. She did get pregnant and yea i was too cheap to buy condoms because all my money was used on the supra. Actually she loved my supra she would even watch me work on the supra just for fun. Not even ask questions just sit on the hood of her car and watch it was cool. But she told me DO NOT SALE YOUR SUPRA because i'm pregnant. So yea still have my supra and a son but it didn't work out with us. I would much rather buy a IS300 then do the cressy swap. Also have a 06mazda3 now that use to move him around in and as my daily driver.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
suprachick22;1501173 said:
sad story but true....... when you have to sit next to a window in a restraunt to watch your car so that no one door dings you even after taking up 3 parking spaces

We took the MKIV out for a sunday drive to cracker barrell today to eat. My wife bitched me out for parking all the way in the back employee lot.... LOL

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
gixxer750;1504052 said:
We took the MKIV out for a sunday drive to cracker barrell today to eat. My wife bitched me out for parking all the way in the back employee lot.... LOL

lol thats awesome. he does that with me and im 8 months pregnant. but i dont mind too much cuz i dont want that car to get scratched after how much money is in it and its not done yet.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
i offer to drop you off at the front.... hell if i did that id park even further away :evil2:

yes i do arrow down>

Last edited:

Failure14

Banned
May 29, 2009
Ohio
You actually debate in your head at times if your girlfriend/wife asked "Sell the supra or i will leave you" which one you would choose.

I actually think about this for hours lol.

You read all the post on this thread and 9 out of 10 you do or know someone who does these things.

Last edited:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
When you get all giddy about seeing a decent condition Supra in the middle of winter driving around because yours is broken and not running :(

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Moy;1520026 said:
When you get all giddy about seeing a decent condition Supra in the middle of winter driving around because yours is broken and not running :(

...and then get pissed for them driving it in the winter.

dsm_tuner260

Nov 1, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
when you call all the parts stores in town and you just have to say you need a part for my car and they know the year and everything and ask if its ever going to run.
when you read you know your a supra owner cause you cant drive your supra right now and no other car compares to it.

dsm_tuner260

Nov 1, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
heres another one when you get your car done and running again you dont put your exhaust on all the way cause thats more time you could go drive it. my neighbors were pissed lol the one came to me and was like heard you got your car goin at 1am lol

Supraflymk3

Supraman
Dec 17, 2005
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
guilty of this one, one day i was driving down one of our main roads and saw another supra going the other direction so i whipped a uturn but by the time i was able to do it and try to catch up i lost him.

ShagsSupra;20472 said:
Then you rewind and find out it was really a probe.

haha you know your a supra owner when you see another mk3 and follow it just to watch it drive.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

IJ.;28389 said:
You've pulled the Engine often enough to have a preferred method!

(see the engine and trans removal thread!) ;)!

i'm definately guilty of this one. i can pull out a 7m with the tranny from start to finish in about an hour if i'm busting ass.