You know you're a Supra owner when...

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
CryoSlash said:
any starcraft fans here?
Anyway there is this Map called Big Game Hunters, and me and my friend decided to do some little random games cause we don't really play anymore. Anyway, so he hosts the map, and i spend 20 minutes trying to figure out why i couldn't join. The Abbreviation was BGH, but i was reading BHG as if it was normal :biglaugh:

HELLS YEAH!!

I actually did the same thing like two weeks ago... You play online much???

You know you're a Supra owner when: You blow your Headgasket and immediately start looking for GTE's instead of a HG for your NA...

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
You're still up at 1AM putting together a build list and pounding an old man with questions when you have to get up in five hours and take finals.

You spent four hours (two in the dark) laying in the snow working on your car in 20* weather

mk3 for life!

Project Soupracharged
how bout...when you woke up at 7 this morning worked 12 hrs then came home worked on both supras for 5 hrs and discovered and read all 81 of these pages for 3.5 hrs straight

or...when you have the money to buy expensive upgrades yet somehow cant afford the $40 it cost to get hood struts so you can put those upgrades in easier

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
You put off a HUGE 4+ hour final project because you were working on your car/checking the latest Supramania posts

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
You have a stack of parts that need to go on the car, but are waiting for more parts so you can do it all at once...

while still driving it